Increases stomach acid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

When my mother feels bloated, Betaine HCI helps digest her food.

Stomach pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2921684 on Jul 30, 2012

I've had stomach/digestive problems for years. Sometimes I would even wake from a deep sleep and be doubled over and almost black out. After 2 endoscopies and colonoscopies my specialist couldn't work out what was wrong so put it down to IBS and prescribed me Pariet and Colofac. Pariet, which is for high stomach acid, made me much worse so I decided to research low stomach acid and discovered that all my symptoms, including unexplained rashes, could put caused by low stomach acid. So I started taking 2 of these capsules whenever I ate a high protein meal. My stomach pain disappeared. My rashes disappeared. Amazing! Just make sure you do your research first as they can cause stomach ulcers in people who actually do have high stomach acid.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3240510 on Apr 08, 2010

It has helped my digestion.

So far, so good

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 07, 2010

Sourced from beets this product seems to help when your digestive system isn't up to par.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 24, 2010

I find the capsules quicker acting than the tablets. Less indigestion troubles, when I can remember to take them!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Apr 19, 2010

This is what a Naturopathic Doctor reffered me to take once a day. From pineapples, it has been the bets enyzme for me. That is if you don't have a HCL, hydrochloric acid problem. Not enough acid to digest food then you need HCL.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Apr 30, 2010

great product

good

Posted by Reviewer1854950 on May 04, 2010

good

Helps greatly with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

Doctor's had me on Prilosec. No more of that for me!

NOW Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2927672 on Jun 05, 2010

I have had digestion problems as well as high homocysteine. The NOW Betaine HCl helps control both.