Finally something that helps!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I really like how this product makes me feel. I use this with digestive enzymes. I used to have a lot of problems with digestion: food just sat in my stomach causing acid reflux and other problems. Not anymore!

Increases stomach acid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

When my mother feels bloated, Betaine HCI helps digest her food.

Stomach pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2921684 on Jul 30, 2012

I've had stomach/digestive problems for years. Sometimes I would even wake from a deep sleep and be doubled over and almost black out. After 2 endoscopies and colonoscopies my specialist couldn't work out what was wrong so put it down to IBS and prescribed me Pariet and Colofac. Pariet, which is for high stomach acid, made me much worse so I decided to research low stomach acid and discovered that all my symptoms, including unexplained rashes, could put caused by low stomach acid. So I started taking 2 of these capsules whenever I ate a high protein meal. My stomach pain disappeared. My rashes disappeared. Amazing! Just make sure you do your research first as they can cause stomach ulcers in people who actually do have high stomach acid.

Works real well

Posted by MicPink on Apr 09, 2012

Seems to help with digestion overall. Have purchased again.

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I had my gallbladder removed & get some acid reflux sometimes after I eat. With taking 1 capsule in middle of a big meal & taking 1 more after eating it helps a lot. Sometimes I take more than 1 after meal pending how much fat was in the meal or how large the meal was.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1758875 on May 02, 2012

I've had problems with constipation since childhood,and poor digestion. These have immensely helped with my intestinal problems. My doctors told me they couldn't do anything about it and to just take laxatives, but this stuff is all I needed. I use Acidophilus Pearls as well, a great combination. I recommend this product to anyone!

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I take this after a festive meal and it works as wonder! Just dont take it on empty or half empty stomach..

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 18, 2012

Best taken just before eating. I only take this if I know I am going to be eating a bit more than usual, and it works great!!!

Great digestion

Posted by Reviewer2003565 on Feb 21, 2012

If You eat too much meat, this product is great, fast and smooth digestion

Helps Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 13, 2011

I started taking this product for bloating when I eat to help the digestive process. I have been trying this in combination with a diet change so I'm not sure which improvements have been from the pills or from the diet, but when I forget to take this product I notice that my digestion isn't as good. I only take one capsule when I eat and that seems to be enough. I think the quality is very good and I would recommend this product to others.