excellent product

Posted by 5547557011061581820 on Jul 18, 2014

High quality

One of the best i tried

Posted by 5415800176949202545 on Nov 22, 2014

This product is one of the best i tried,just after couple of times i start getting more hungrier and dont feel bloated anymore.

life saving

Posted by 5310802091625416355 on Jan 12, 2015

I had a lack of HCL...betaine is 100% compensation...Years I have no idea lack HCL...I hope to be back-eventtualy...Thanks iherb for now foods

Stomach pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2921684 on Jul 30, 2012

I've had stomach/digestive problems for years. Sometimes I would even wake from a deep sleep and be doubled over and almost black out. After 2 endoscopies and colonoscopies my specialist couldn't work out what was wrong so put it down to IBS and prescribed me Pariet and Colofac. Pariet, which is for high stomach acid, made me much worse so I decided to research low stomach acid and discovered that all my symptoms, including unexplained rashes, could put caused by low stomach acid. So I started taking 2 of these capsules whenever I ate a high protein meal. My stomach pain disappeared. My rashes disappeared. Amazing! Just make sure you do your research first as they can cause stomach ulcers in people who actually do have high stomach acid.

Betaine HCI by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Now products all seem to be good quality, and this one is no different. If you have problems with indigestion, or with food that's supposed to stay in your stomach coming back up on you, and apple cider vinegar hasn't helped, give this a go. If you'd like to try the apple cider vinegar, I'd recommend Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother; It might help your tummy, and it's good for you, too. And it's available here on iherb.

...

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

great

Very Good for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer1095769 on Jan 05, 2013

This really works. Realiable brand and really aids digestion.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 27, 2013

Helps immensely with digestion.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 04, 2013

These capsules are helping me digest my protein foods. I'm using 3 capsules with 4 oz chicken. Although the item description says each capsule is 575 mg, what I received is 648 mg, same as what I found in a health food store.

Low digestive acid

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for digestive & indigestion issues due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Started with one after a meal & added an extra 1 every time I ate as advised in Isabella Wentz book on Hashimoto's, until a got a acid reflux & then reduced the amount to my previous dose. Works great. I sometimes also use some apple cider vinegar instead when I've run out, works as well.