Helps Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 13, 2011

I started taking this product for bloating when I eat to help the digestive process. I have been trying this in combination with a diet change so I'm not sure which improvements have been from the pills or from the diet, but when I forget to take this product I notice that my digestion isn't as good. I only take one capsule when I eat and that seems to be enough. I think the quality is very good and I would recommend this product to others.

these help

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 12, 2011

I think these help my weak digestion. I have a hx of reflux. I have cured my reflux and my recent scopeing was healthy I like the capsules very tabs

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Oct 25, 2011

Will purchase again.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jun 13, 2011

I really like this product, it really helps with digestion.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Jul 21, 2011

Helps digest food, especially starches.

The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

Love this product

Posted by 5010980750162675322 on Sep 19, 2015

I'm a naturopath and this product has really helped with my digestion. www.kellymartin.com.au

GREAT

Posted by 4882359799755790984 on Oct 24, 2015

Great product and fast FedEx delivery - 14 days to Poland.