10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Excellent product

Posted by Carybear on Aug 26, 2012

This product has improved colon transit time for me and has ensured that I am getting full nutrients from the foods I am eating. No more partially digested stuff in the WC ;)

Definitely worked for me

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

When I needed it, these were great. After several months, I no longer needed them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

Appesrs to be a good product for those who need it. Did not find it helpful myself as I am apparently not low in hcl as I had suspected. Have had more success from quality probiotics (e.g. Culturelle, formulas with l-reuteri) and intestinal healing products such as Seacure. High strength digestive enzymes (Digest Platinum, Best Digestive Enzymes, Digest Gold) have also been somewhat helpful for me.

Just started using it

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 07, 2011

I bought this for when I eat animal protein in the form of fish (which is the only animal protein I eat) because of digestive issues I'm trying to heal. It seems to do the job and the prices are unbeatable.

Hurts

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on May 07, 2014

I'm glad someone else had the same experience. This product hurts my stomach. And I don't have a touchy stomach. I've taken Doctors Best HCL but it had so much less Pepsin that I thought I'd try this one. I started it and it hurt. So I stopped it. Nothing hurt. Then I started it again. It hurt again. I'm going back to Doctors Best and will probably also try Thorne and Blue Bonnet, to compare. I'm using this for rosacea, since the consensus of those docs I respeect seems to be that that's what may cause it. AND I'm 66 so, no doubt, levels may be low by now. I probably need some.