...

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

great

The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 MG

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This stuff works for us. The dosing does take some effort, to know what helps, so hang in there if you don't show any signs of improvement. But for us this has helped to digest, breakdown and receive the nutrient benefits from food and supplements. If certain food items, such as protein, onions, or raisins cause bloating, excessive gas, the right dosage of this product, eliminates these side effects right away. These should only be taken when eating a meal with protein. Otherwise, you will experience discomfort.

Love this product

Posted by 5010980750162675322 on Sep 19, 2015

I'm a naturopath and this product has really helped with my digestion. www.kellymartin.com.au

GREAT

Posted by 4882359799755790984 on Oct 24, 2015

Great product and fast FedEx delivery - 14 days to Poland.

good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

better than the Thompsson HCI,that brand wont tell me if glutenfree..

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

BEst of the best :)

Good

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015

I got these recommended by my therapist. I have Hashimoto's and low stomach acid, which in turns makes absorption of nutrients more difficult. It seem to be working!

Low Stomach Acid

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on May 15, 2014

If you suffer from low stomach acid it can be difficult to impossible to digest proteins. I never knew that the inability to digest proteins properly can actually zap your body of precious energy and cause real PHYSICAL FATIGUE. This product does the job well when taken with high protein meals. I love that it doesn't break the bank like a lot of other enzymes.