The digestion of my other supplements has improved significantly since I started taking this

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I have had low iron for years and years, and can't take prescription tablets as they bind me up instantly. I take expensive (comparatively) capsule iron, and found it wasn't being absorbed well, even when taken with Vitamin C. Betaine HCL have largely resolved this problem. I tried the vegetarian alternatives, and they didn't work as well (unfortunately as I don't usually use animal products). In this case, if I want to be well, I've had to use an animal-based product, which has got the results I'm after.

One of the best Betaine HCL products

Posted by betainoman on Jan 27, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to all of you with low stomach acid

Acidic

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend taking this before a meal. I tried taking it after, it sort of just sat at the end of my esophagus / start of my stomach, I can feel a warm sensation. I only take 2 pills! If I take it before a meal though, I won't feel anything. I take it when I eat a meal heavy in proteins since my digestion is a little weak.

Low Stomach Acid

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on May 15, 2014

If you suffer from low stomach acid it can be difficult to impossible to digest proteins. I never knew that the inability to digest proteins properly can actually zap your body of precious energy and cause real PHYSICAL FATIGUE. This product does the job well when taken with high protein meals. I love that it doesn't break the bank like a lot of other enzymes.

Low digestive acid

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got these for digestive & indigestion issues due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Started with one after a meal & added an extra 1 every time I ate as advised in Isabella Wentz book on Hashimoto's, until a got a acid reflux & then reduced the amount to my previous dose. Works great. I sometimes also use some apple cider vinegar instead when I've run out, works as well.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

This is my favorite HCL supplement because it doesn't have fillers and ingredients that are damaging to the gut, which is why most people are taking this in the first place.

Great product for low stomach acid

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 08, 2013

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2327001 on Oct 29, 2013

This product works every bit as well as the more expensive brands. Good stuff.

TOP suppelment

Posted by 5352375070358113043 on Nov 08, 2013

Excellent product. Veary cheap.

Velmi dobre

Posted by 5492943201280976060 on Dec 03, 2013

Pomoze, ked ma clovek slabu zaludocnu kyselinu. Bez toho som maval hnacky a akne. S tymto dokazem stravit tazke masne jedla. Nemoze sa ucivat, ked mate zaludocne vredy.