HCI NEEDED FOR TO PREVENT NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES AND DISEASE

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 16, 2013

Stomach acid has many benefits. Our stomach's produce acid so that we can get the "usable" forms of vitamins and nutrients from our food and from the vitamins we take. Betain HCI is needed for many many functions within the body. I did the research and our stomach's perform multiple functions that are critical to health and HCI is a very important link for those who know they are low on stomach acid production. Lack of this acid opens us up to disease and malnutrition among many other things (like h pylori and vitamin deficiencies). Just be sure you really need it. Most functional med docs can tell by looking at your blood work, but there is also a test out there to accurately measure stomach acid levels.

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Jan 07, 2014

Awesome product

Repeat buyer many times. (Chron's)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jan 28, 2014

I have Crohn's and they have been very helpful. Along with a good digestive enzyme and probiotic, I now have much better bms and no more food coming out looking like it went in. Also, for many years I had acid reflux and heart burn. Since I started taking two of these with every meal, it hasn't happened even once.

won't go without it now

Posted by kanaca on Jan 23, 2014

i take one with every meal. wow can i feel the difference. when i eat seconds, dessert, etc. i take another. i even take one with snacks and digestion is not just faster, but more efficient in that i eat something and then i actually feel energy from my food. before eating just made my body and mind feel cloudy.

Great!!!

Posted by otheri on Feb 01, 2014

Great! It works very well with GERD symptoms. During three years I have tested many others. I only Betaine HCl works.

Essential

Posted by 5301189716789269731 on Feb 13, 2014

I believe that a Betaine supplement is necessary for healthy digestion and nutrient absorption for most folks, and this is a good product.

Betaine HCI by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Now products all seem to be good quality, and this one is no different. If you have problems with indigestion, or with food that's supposed to stay in your stomach coming back up on you, and apple cider vinegar hasn't helped, give this a go. If you'd like to try the apple cider vinegar, I'd recommend Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother; It might help your tummy, and it's good for you, too. And it's available here on iherb.

...

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

great

Very Good for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer1095769 on Jan 05, 2013

This really works. Realiable brand and really aids digestion.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 27, 2013

Helps immensely with digestion.