Miracle in a bottle! Words of Wisdom...

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 07, 2009

If anyone is interested in increasing their absorption this is exactly where your going to need to start! Living in an age of toxicity (pesticides, hormones, heavy metals, chlorinated waters, etc), and deficient diets, you are most likely lacking in the most vital acid in the body. A famous world-renowned trainer, Charles Poliquin, speaks highly of this valuable supplement in restoring the health and vitality to his clients, then believe him! I begin taking this supplements with just one capsule my first meal and kept increasing till I reached twelve capsules/meal without a burning sensation! After two bottles I am now down to six capsules/meal and seeing results! No more bloating, heartburn, chronic food allergies, and I'm finally gaining weight! Thanks iHerb for the excellent service! Remember that health and proper understanding are the best blessings in life!

well it works!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Aug 25, 2009

maybe too well, I wasnt even sure IF what I had was too low stomach acid so... it feltnice first few times I took it..then once I made mistake of taking it with maybe wrong type of food and also it was too LITTLE food... so I ended up with a bad tummy ache. but I know its still valueable for those who need it and I felt fine when I took it with large meals.. no indigestion afterwards! no bloating after. id use it again. I dont properly absorb all my nutrients from food. so I need this. also white vinegar works too WHITE not apple cider.. a teaspoon in water.

Seniors need Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer3104381 on Aug 12, 2009

I have been taking the same amount for over 10 years. The aging body makes too little HCl. For elderly folk like me, what feels like acid indigestion is usually alkaline indigestion. About 1300 gms [2 caps] right after dinner keeps my digestion good. If i forget and stuff comes up in my throat, I dump the powder in warm water and wash the food particles back into my stomach. You know it's working when the HCl reacts with alkaline in your belly and a nice big burp comes up.

good and strong

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jul 01, 2009

I noticed when I switched to the NOW brand, I have to take less. Good stuff.

Huge difference in digestion!

Posted by patehosplace on Jun 22, 2009

This began working the first day! It is very beneficial in assisting my with my digestion 'issues'. I love NOW products. Quality as usual!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Jun 19, 2009

Improves digestion if you have hypoacidity.

susie from long Island

Posted by Reviewer1101673 on May 14, 2009

This product works very well.For many years I had problems with gas bloating and pain.Ever since I tried this product no more bloating and pain thank you for providing such pills.It really works.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1552206 on May 11, 2009

I like this Betaine HCl because it is in capsules which can be easily opened.

Use with every meal

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Good product at a good price.

helps with heartburn and indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 26, 2009

seems to help just about as much as the acid blockers i was takinb i also take antacid pills that i need at times to help with the beatin hci,but it helps about 80 percent of time,not as expensive as the purple pill i waas taking. a welcome find, THANK YOU