Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Jun 09, 2011

Good value for 648 mg.

Very good Product

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Aug 07, 2011

Now Betaine seems to be working very well, and this is a great price. Much lower in price than comparable products at my local vitamin store. I have reordered. Great shipping prices at iHerb, too.

i think it is working

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Aug 19, 2011

i would give it 5 star, but i am not sure. The thing is that i started to take this product at the same time with Healthy Origins probiotic 30bln CFU. I bought them for managing systematic Candida and i do see obvious results, i can eat more different varieties of food and i don`t get yeast infections afterwards like i used to. (if i eat much of yeast foods or natural sweeteners or gluten, then i get a mild reactions afterwards, but not a severe reactions like it used to be). So i feel much better and not that desperate anymore, thank God. I have a hope now that it is possible to manage Candida. I have been having Candida for about 2 years, and was almost ready to give up on myself. I believe it is a God sent product for people like me to help battle this disease. I take 3 capsules a day( 1 before each meal. I suggest you buy this in combination with Healthy origins probiotic 30 bln CFU and see which one helps more. Take care

Now Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer2780393 on Aug 26, 2011

This product has been great. Really helped with my digestion problems! Just make sure to only take it with meals that have a lot of protein if using to help with stomach/digestion problems. Otherwise you don't need to take them.

helps with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2025115 on Sep 30, 2011

At first, this product made miracles with my intestines problems (swelling, flatulence, pain) but only as long as I was strict on my low-carb diet. When I made exceptions to my diet, problems reappeared. I think that I'll need to take some enzymes and probiotics too. What is amazing with this product, is that finally I'm absorbing magnesium! I didn't know I wasn't absorbing it. I began spraying magnesium oil to my skin -- as I heard that it absorbs better externally -- and as a result, my headaches have disappeared and sleeping is getting better. This is a great improvement to my life-quality! Note that this product is only beneficial after a meal with protein. My dosage depends on how much protein I have in my meal, 1-4 capsules. I take it AFTER the meal.