Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

No more PPIs for me!!

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3077218 on Oct 31, 2007

I have had problems with indigestion and a "full" feeling. The docs kept trying me on PPIs, but nothing worked. It seems too much acid was not the problem at all. I was not digesting properly. This product has helped me tremendously!!

Helps my stomach digest meat

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Feb 03, 2012

I recently started eating beef after not having done so for about 22 years. Before ingesting beef, I take a couple of these and it makes it easier for my stomach to digest. I also use it before other high-protein meals.

No more nexxium

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Jun 12, 2008

Do the research. 95% of the people using Prilosec/Nexxium, Aciphex, etc. don't need to. See Jordan Rubin's slim volume "The Great Physician's RX for Heartburn and Acid Reflux.

good product

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Dec 20, 2007

I use the betaine as a very important part of a dietary regimen to control rosacea. This product is affordable and works well.

Wow!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Jan 20, 2010

I have long suspected that my husband was suffering heartburn because of low stomach acid production. So after a couple weeks on slippery elm, he started taking the Now HCI along with 1 probiotic. Last night we had bean and beef burritos with enchilada sauce which normally would have torn him up. He took 4 HCI and had NO heartburn and just a little gas. He also has not had heartburn the last few days since he has been taking 3 HCI with dinner. We started with 1 HCI and are moving up slowly until we find his ideal amount. So that is our story but definitely not medical advice.