お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Works Well

Posted by cure-dryeyes on May 19, 2014

Like others I suffered for years with heartburn indigestion and general digestive programs. A lot of sore stomachs as a kid. While probiotics and a better diet have been really helpful as well, I think this supplement with each meal ( especially large protein meals) has been excellent. I did the challenge test and sure enough, I seem to need extra HCI for digestion. This could be a red herring but in the Eat Right For Your Blood Type book, one of the characteristics of my rare blood type is low stomach acid.

Great value

Posted by 5124945946326800079 on Sep 22, 2014

My GP told me to use this prior to high protein meals. So far the effects haven't been evident, but I don't blame the product, more likely it's my condition.

Good value for 648 mg

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Jun 09, 2011

Good value for 648 mg.

Very good Product

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Aug 07, 2011

Now Betaine seems to be working very well, and this is a great price. Much lower in price than comparable products at my local vitamin store. I have reordered. Great shipping prices at iHerb, too.

i think it is working

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Aug 19, 2011

i would give it 5 star, but i am not sure. The thing is that i started to take this product at the same time with Healthy Origins probiotic 30bln CFU. I bought them for managing systematic Candida and i do see obvious results, i can eat more different varieties of food and i don`t get yeast infections afterwards like i used to. (if i eat much of yeast foods or natural sweeteners or gluten, then i get a mild reactions afterwards, but not a severe reactions like it used to be). So i feel much better and not that desperate anymore, thank God. I have a hope now that it is possible to manage Candida. I have been having Candida for about 2 years, and was almost ready to give up on myself. I believe it is a God sent product for people like me to help battle this disease. I take 3 capsules a day( 1 before each meal. I suggest you buy this in combination with Healthy origins probiotic 30 bln CFU and see which one helps more. Take care