Great!!!

Posted by otheri on Feb 01, 2014

Great! It works very well with GERD symptoms. During three years I have tested many others. I only Betaine HCl works.

Repeat buyer many times. (Chron's)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jan 28, 2014

I have Crohn's and they have been very helpful. Along with a good digestive enzyme and probiotic, I now have much better bms and no more food coming out looking like it went in. Also, for many years I had acid reflux and heart burn. Since I started taking two of these with every meal, it hasn't happened even once.

won't go without it now

Posted by kanaca on Jan 23, 2014

i take one with every meal. wow can i feel the difference. when i eat seconds, dessert, etc. i take another. i even take one with snacks and digestion is not just faster, but more efficient in that i eat something and then i actually feel energy from my food. before eating just made my body and mind feel cloudy.

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Jan 07, 2014

Awesome product

HCI NEEDED FOR TO PREVENT NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES AND DISEASE

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Dec 16, 2013

Stomach acid has many benefits. Our stomach's produce acid so that we can get the "usable" forms of vitamins and nutrients from our food and from the vitamins we take. Betain HCI is needed for many many functions within the body. I did the research and our stomach's perform multiple functions that are critical to health and HCI is a very important link for those who know they are low on stomach acid production. Lack of this acid opens us up to disease and malnutrition among many other things (like h pylori and vitamin deficiencies). Just be sure you really need it. Most functional med docs can tell by looking at your blood work, but there is also a test out there to accurately measure stomach acid levels.

Velmi dobre

Posted by 5492943201280976060 on Dec 03, 2013

Pomoze, ked ma clovek slabu zaludocnu kyselinu. Bez toho som maval hnacky a akne. S tymto dokazem stravit tazke masne jedla. Nemoze sa ucivat, ked mate zaludocne vredy.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Betaine Hydrochloride is used to increase the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to digest our food. It is helpful to people with low stomach acid and we are known to produce less hydrochloric acid as we age. Low stomach acid will result indigestion, food allergies, constipation and bloating. Low stomach acid also makes it difficult to absorb nutrients like vitamins, minerals or amino acids. Most people are not aware that the majority of heartburn is caused by lack of, not excessive stomach acid. Pepsin are added to breakdown food proteins. Proteins are the hardest to break down thus the pepsin comes as an necessary aid. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The betaine hydrochloride is best taken just before a meal and more can be taken if needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

TOP suppelment

Posted by 5352375070358113043 on Nov 08, 2013

Excellent product. Veary cheap.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2327001 on Oct 29, 2013

This product works every bit as well as the more expensive brands. Good stuff.

Great product for low stomach acid

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 08, 2013