Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Now Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer2780393 on Aug 26, 2011

This product has been great. Really helped with my digestion problems! Just make sure to only take it with meals that have a lot of protein if using to help with stomach/digestion problems. Otherwise you don't need to take them.

helps with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2025115 on Sep 30, 2011

At first, this product made miracles with my intestines problems (swelling, flatulence, pain) but only as long as I was strict on my low-carb diet. When I made exceptions to my diet, problems reappeared. I think that I'll need to take some enzymes and probiotics too. What is amazing with this product, is that finally I'm absorbing magnesium! I didn't know I wasn't absorbing it. I began spraying magnesium oil to my skin -- as I heard that it absorbs better externally -- and as a result, my headaches have disappeared and sleeping is getting better. This is a great improvement to my life-quality! Note that this product is only beneficial after a meal with protein. My dosage depends on how much protein I have in my meal, 1-4 capsules. I take it AFTER the meal.

Good Betaine HCl supplement

Posted by Reviewer3272925 on Oct 30, 2011

I am using this as a cheaper alternative to Poliquin's Ultra HCl.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Didn't do much for me but the actual product is high quality. I needed digestive enzymes instead of HCl

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I had to take a lot of these in order for me to get relief. I just wish that they didn't have magnesium stearate in them as I feel as this blocks the effectiveness.