highly recommended

Posted by MakeTimeForHealth on Nov 24, 2016

Now's Betaine HCL is affordable and extremely helpful in protein synthesis. I am never without it! Before thinking you are deficient in vitamins/minerals despite eating well, make sure FIRST that you are digesting properly. Vitamin supplements should be secondary to HCL. Sometimes, all we need is the extra help to nuke our healthy food inside our bodies and unlock all its goodness!

Grate product

Posted by 5186281215523641656 on Aug 04, 2016

Very good product. Tested because others have been helped as well. Is a little "pain" to take so much pills (8-9). For me, who eating raw food and no meat pepsin is perhaps not the most necessary, But my acne (which I have in all my life, and probably because of low stomach acid levels and different other unknown problem(s)- not helped by various medical practices) already become well better.

It definitely works, but guessing correct dose is a required skill.

Posted by 5066086616369860620 on Oct 09, 2016

I'm still experimenting with this product. So far it appears to be doing what it's intended to do. I just need to get the doses correct, which means judging dose by meal size, and particularly the amount of protein in each meal. That's the difficulty in trying to guess one's stomach acid needs.

Works well to digest food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

I got this to help digest my food but I don't think I was taking enough. I only used 1 tablet but I probably should have used a couple. Now I have found that these would work better if taken before you eat, and now I take one along with another comprehensive enzyme tablet. If you found this review helpful please let me know by pressing the yes button below.

Watch out

Posted by Reviewer2744640 on Aug 24, 2012

I have Acid Reflux and this made it worse. Thought I be able to get away from my prescription, but not with this. Some say it works for them, so I would say try it....you never know.

GERD REVIEW

Posted by 5421037811186023729 on Apr 29, 2014

There are two kinds GERDs: Those who needs MORE stomach acid, with Betaine Hcl, digestive enzymes and Apple Cider Vinegar And Those who needs to heal the stomach, with aloe vera, baking soda, raw potato juice Guess what?

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2868187 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this thinking that low stomach acid might be the source of my digestion problems. I didn't consult with any kind of medical practitioner beforehand. While apple cider vinegar does seem to help, this product seemed like it was exactly what I didn't need. This exacerbated my condition. My advice to those not sure whether or not this product might be useful: Buy one bottle, and see.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2400395 on Sep 10, 2011

this really works

Seniors need Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer3104381 on Aug 12, 2009

I have been taking the same amount for over 10 years. The aging body makes too little HCl. For elderly folk like me, what feels like acid indigestion is usually alkaline indigestion. About 1300 gms [2 caps] right after dinner keeps my digestion good. If i forget and stuff comes up in my throat, I dump the powder in warm water and wash the food particles back into my stomach. You know it's working when the HCl reacts with alkaline in your belly and a nice big burp comes up.

Only one I use

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Dec 08, 2007

Been using this product since I was told to buy it 6 years ago. I have tried others but this works very well for my body and I trust them.