Excellent product

Posted by Carybear on Aug 26, 2012

This product has improved colon transit time for me and has ensured that I am getting full nutrients from the foods I am eating. No more partially digested stuff in the WC ;)

Watch out

Posted by Reviewer2744640 on Aug 24, 2012

I have Acid Reflux and this made it worse. Thought I be able to get away from my prescription, but not with this. Some say it works for them, so I would say try it....you never know.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

This was recommended to me however after using it a couple of days we decided my body does not need it since it did not want it. As I was not able to use it for any length of time I can not recommend it one way or the other.

Stomach pain gone!

Posted by Reviewer2921684 on Jul 30, 2012

I've had stomach/digestive problems for years. Sometimes I would even wake from a deep sleep and be doubled over and almost black out. After 2 endoscopies and colonoscopies my specialist couldn't work out what was wrong so put it down to IBS and prescribed me Pariet and Colofac. Pariet, which is for high stomach acid, made me much worse so I decided to research low stomach acid and discovered that all my symptoms, including unexplained rashes, could put caused by low stomach acid. So I started taking 2 of these capsules whenever I ate a high protein meal. My stomach pain disappeared. My rashes disappeared. Amazing! Just make sure you do your research first as they can cause stomach ulcers in people who actually do have high stomach acid.

Finally something that helps!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I really like how this product makes me feel. I use this with digestive enzymes. I used to have a lot of problems with digestion: food just sat in my stomach causing acid reflux and other problems. Not anymore!

Didn't work for me

Posted by KuusenAlla on Jul 22, 2012

But might work for someone else. Good price.

Increases stomach acid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

When my mother feels bloated, Betaine HCI helps digest her food.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Didn't do much for me but the actual product is high quality. I needed digestive enzymes instead of HCl

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

Seems to work well but I get discomfort with it, so I'm pretty sure my stomach acid production is just fine.

GERD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on May 21, 2012

OMW.... Instant relief!! Awesome product! As a GERD sufferer I don't always get it right, hard as I might try; before I know it, I wake up with the most agonising burn up my esophagus for which I usually get up and take some baking soda for symptomatic relief. Of course, that just makes you more alkaline, so it was time to take things in hand and find a solution. Betaine Hcl with pepsin is fantastic! UPDATE 22/05/2012 For some reason, I fell out of the habit of using the Betane HCl what with moving, etc. Having been chronically ill for many years, and having done juice fasts / feasts many a time, I recently decided to do a water fast. It lasted 17 days. I was extremely careful to break in slowly and properly. Still, as soon as I started eating tiny amounts of solid foods (fruit, green salad) I became aware that I was not digesting my food at all! My digestion was just not waking up properly. At least not until I remembered my Betaine HCI and other digestive enzymes - problem solved.