The missing part!

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

This has helped my digestion incredibly; basically no more gas. I struggled with gas for SO many years!A few years ago I suffered from adrenal fatigue and found I dont make enough HCL, this was the missing part with regards to my compromised digestion! I combine it with GOL's Ultra digestive enzymes. Be aware that the pepsin in this product is from porcine sources. Great value.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Jul 21, 2011

Helps digest food, especially starches.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jun 13, 2011

I really like this product, it really helps with digestion.

Very happy with delivery and product

Posted by Reviewer2659006 on May 26, 2011

Exactly as ordered...thanks!

Urgently needed for the over-forty generation

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Natural production of digestive acid decreases with age. This is a leading influence in nutritional health decline - a person does not get full benefit of his food. Offset this decline with enzyme-rich raw foods, betaine hydrochloride and pepsin.

Remove the symptoms associated with excessive stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer1063296 on Mar 30, 2011

For every 100 people that visited the Tahoma clinic complaining of excess stomach acid, 99 were found to have LOW stomach acid. The treatment advised was supplementation with Betaine HCL. Heartburn, bloating, excessive wind, poor digestion problems and lack of energy can all be made worse by LOW stomach acid levels. Supplementing with Betaine HCL helps with digestion and nutrient absortion and removes all the symptoms of excessive stomach acid.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2690288 on Mar 29, 2011

does a remarkable job at helping tummy troubles quickly with easy to take capsules.

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.

Digestive success

Posted by Reviewer3032512 on Mar 14, 2011

I am very happy with your Betaine supplement as I have found it quite successful for my digestion as I am gluten intolerent.No more bloating.

betaine

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Mar 02, 2011

I was using a much more expensive brand but their production plant had Betaine on backorder for many months so I decided to try Now Foods. I am very pleased. I get the same great results at a much lower price!