Excellent product

Posted by Carybear on Aug 26, 2012

This product has improved colon transit time for me and has ensured that I am getting full nutrients from the foods I am eating. No more partially digested stuff in the WC ;)

Heps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2336501 on Feb 21, 2012

It really helps my digestion, and the caps form is so much better that tablets which I used before.

Now foods betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer1940508 on Mar 01, 2012

Helps me digest my food. No More bloating and cramps!

For Acid reflux

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

This stuff works! I purchased 2 of these but only really needed one as I was cured of my acid reflux problems after just a few capsules. I might only take a capsule now and again if I know I am over indulging in spicy foods and beer. -- just in case.

Now Foods Betaine HCL

Posted by Time4U2BWell on Feb 27, 2015

If you don't have enough stomach acid due to aging or whatever, Betaine HCL does help to digest protein.

i just bought hcl

Posted by 5001626901368074391 on Jul 07, 2015

i hope its work for me, i already try many way to solve my bloated but its still there. i also cut my sugar and carbohydrate and follow gerd diet and also same result. so i just gonna try this hcl, hope its work for me...

Definitely worked for me

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

When I needed it, these were great. After several months, I no longer needed them.

Very helpful

Posted by 4645287025550164430 on Jul 11, 2013

My stomach is a lot lighter if I take this before a meal. I have acid reflux problems and I think this helps somewhat. Make sure you drink at least 2 dl of warm water with it, it seems to work better this way. Take just before eating.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

This is my favorite HCL supplement because it doesn't have fillers and ingredients that are damaging to the gut, which is why most people are taking this in the first place.

Great product for low stomach acid

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 08, 2013