betaine

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Mar 02, 2011

I was using a much more expensive brand but their production plant had Betaine on backorder for many months so I decided to try Now Foods. I am very pleased. I get the same great results at a much lower price!

Much more comfortable after meals

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

I take one or two capsules halfway through a meal and it eliminates any digestive discomforts, no matter what the food. We produce less gastric acid with age so this supplement has made a big difference in how I feel.

Now Foods - good source

Posted by Reviewer2652279 on Sep 09, 2010

Capsules proven to be better broken down and absorbed than tablets.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2481673 on Nov 30, 2011

It works great. I will order from iHerb again for this product

Heps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2336501 on Feb 21, 2012

It really helps my digestion, and the caps form is so much better that tablets which I used before.

Now foods betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer1940508 on Mar 01, 2012

Helps me digest my food. No More bloating and cramps!

For Acid reflux

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

This stuff works! I purchased 2 of these but only really needed one as I was cured of my acid reflux problems after just a few capsules. I might only take a capsule now and again if I know I am over indulging in spicy foods and beer. -- just in case.

Now Foods Betaine HCL

Posted by Time4U2BWell on Feb 27, 2015

If you don't have enough stomach acid due to aging or whatever, Betaine HCL does help to digest protein.

i just bought hcl

Posted by 5001626901368074391 on Jul 07, 2015

i hope its work for me, i already try many way to solve my bloated but its still there. i also cut my sugar and carbohydrate and follow gerd diet and also same result. so i just gonna try this hcl, hope its work for me...

Helped me get off RX meds

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Nov 29, 2015

I was depending on omeprazole or Nexium (and sometimes pepcid and liquid Maalox on the same day!) to control my burning stomach. I knew there had to be a better way!! That way of life was terrible. I ordered 2 bottles of this and have just finished 1 bottle. I'm proud to say, in 2 short months, I no longer use any of the omeprazole, Nexium, pepcid, or Maalox. I started out taking the Betaine twice a day before breakfast and dinner, along with the omeprazole. I gradually weaned off that and onto pepcid alone (something I had tried to do several times in the past but didn't work). This probably took about 3-4 weeks. Then I only used the pepcid as needed which has become so rare it's amazing. I haven't changed my eating or other medications. I plan to order a couple more bottles to get me thru to holidays but I will also be telling my doc about this one. I'll admit, something I wouldn't really believe if it hadn't worked for me.