GERD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on May 21, 2012

OMW.... Instant relief!! Awesome product! As a GERD sufferer I don't always get it right, hard as I might try; before I know it, I wake up with the most agonising burn up my esophagus for which I usually get up and take some baking soda for symptomatic relief. Of course, that just makes you more alkaline, so it was time to take things in hand and find a solution. Betaine Hcl with pepsin is fantastic! UPDATE 22/05/2012 For some reason, I fell out of the habit of using the Betane HCl what with moving, etc. Having been chronically ill for many years, and having done juice fasts / feasts many a time, I recently decided to do a water fast. It lasted 17 days. I was extremely careful to break in slowly and properly. Still, as soon as I started eating tiny amounts of solid foods (fruit, green salad) I became aware that I was not digesting my food at all! My digestion was just not waking up properly. At least not until I remembered my Betaine HCI and other digestive enzymes - problem solved.

For Acid reflux

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

This stuff works! I purchased 2 of these but only really needed one as I was cured of my acid reflux problems after just a few capsules. I might only take a capsule now and again if I know I am over indulging in spicy foods and beer. -- just in case.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1758875 on May 02, 2012

I've had problems with constipation since childhood,and poor digestion. These have immensely helped with my intestinal problems. My doctors told me they couldn't do anything about it and to just take laxatives, but this stuff is all I needed. I use Acidophilus Pearls as well, a great combination. I recommend this product to anyone!

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I had my gallbladder removed & get some acid reflux sometimes after I eat. With taking 1 capsule in middle of a big meal & taking 1 more after eating it helps a lot. Sometimes I take more than 1 after meal pending how much fat was in the meal or how large the meal was.

Works real well

Posted by MicPink on Apr 09, 2012

Seems to help with digestion overall. Have purchased again.

Now foods betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer1940508 on Mar 01, 2012

Helps me digest my food. No More bloating and cramps!

Heps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2336501 on Feb 21, 2012

It really helps my digestion, and the caps form is so much better that tablets which I used before.

Great digestion

Posted by Reviewer2003565 on Feb 21, 2012

If You eat too much meat, this product is great, fast and smooth digestion

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Feb 18, 2012

Best taken just before eating. I only take this if I know I am going to be eating a bit more than usual, and it works great!!!

Helps my stomach digest meat

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Feb 03, 2012

I recently started eating beef after not having done so for about 22 years. Before ingesting beef, I take a couple of these and it makes it easier for my stomach to digest. I also use it before other high-protein meals.