Excellent product

Posted by Carybear on Aug 26, 2012

This product has improved colon transit time for me and has ensured that I am getting full nutrients from the foods I am eating. No more partially digested stuff in the WC ;)

Very helpful

Posted by 4645287025550164430 on Jul 11, 2013

My stomach is a lot lighter if I take this before a meal. I have acid reflux problems and I think this helps somewhat. Make sure you drink at least 2 dl of warm water with it, it seems to work better this way. Take just before eating.

Now Foods Betaine HCL

Posted by Time4U2BWell on Feb 27, 2015

If you don't have enough stomach acid due to aging or whatever, Betaine HCL does help to digest protein.

i just bought hcl

Posted by 5001626901368074391 on Jul 07, 2015

i hope its work for me, i already try many way to solve my bloated but its still there. i also cut my sugar and carbohydrate and follow gerd diet and also same result. so i just gonna try this hcl, hope its work for me...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

Appesrs to be a good product for those who need it. Did not find it helpful myself as I am apparently not low in hcl as I had suspected. Have had more success from quality probiotics (e.g. Culturelle, formulas with l-reuteri) and intestinal healing products such as Seacure. High strength digestive enzymes (Digest Platinum, Best Digestive Enzymes, Digest Gold) have also been somewhat helpful for me.

Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 575 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 575 mg, 120 Capsules

Watch out

Posted by Reviewer2744640 on Aug 24, 2012

I have Acid Reflux and this made it worse. Thought I be able to get away from my prescription, but not with this. Some say it works for them, so I would say try it....you never know.

GERD REVIEW

Posted by 5421037811186023729 on Apr 29, 2014

There are two kinds GERDs: Those who needs MORE stomach acid, with Betaine Hcl, digestive enzymes and Apple Cider Vinegar And Those who needs to heal the stomach, with aloe vera, baking soda, raw potato juice Guess what?

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

I don know why would one use it ? for me was waste of money .

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2868187 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this thinking that low stomach acid might be the source of my digestion problems. I didn't consult with any kind of medical practitioner beforehand. While apple cider vinegar does seem to help, this product seemed like it was exactly what I didn't need. This exacerbated my condition. My advice to those not sure whether or not this product might be useful: Buy one bottle, and see.