Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Really helped my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1824101 From California on Apr 14, 2010

I didn't realize I had digestion problems until I started taking these. I feel like a different person! I used to always feel bloated and have gastrointestinal issues. I gave up gluten over a year ago and that helped. This is taking it even further!

Bethaine

Posted by Reviewer1274616 From Arizona on Jun 14, 2010

I take this combined with Super Enzymes, both from Now Foods. Really keeps my digestive track running smoothly.

GERD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 From New Zealand on May 21, 2012

OMW.... Instant relief!! Awesome product! As a GERD sufferer I don't always get it right, hard as I might try; before I know it, I wake up with the most agonising burn up my esophagus for which I usually get up and take some baking soda for symptomatic relief. Of course, that just makes you more alkaline, so it was time to take things in hand and find a solution. Betaine Hcl with pepsin is fantastic! UPDATE 22/05/2012 For some reason, I fell out of the habit of using the Betane HCl what with moving, etc. Having been chronically ill for many years, and having done juice fasts / feasts many a time, I recently decided to do a water fast. It lasted 17 days. I was extremely careful to break in slowly and properly. Still, as soon as I started eating tiny amounts of solid foods (fruit, green salad) I became aware that I was not digesting my food at all! My digestion was just not waking up properly. At least not until I remembered my Betaine HCI and other digestive enzymes - problem solved.

Helps with digestion and gallstones

Posted by HealthyJoe From Ireland on Nov 25, 2012

This improves the absorption and digestion of all other supplements. Has also assisted with gallstones.

Works well to digest food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell From Arizona on Sep 05, 2013

I got this to help digest my food but I don't think I was taking enough. I only used 1 tablet but I probably should have used a couple. Now I have found that these would work better if taken before you eat, and now I take one along with another comprehensive enzyme tablet. If you found this review helpful please let me know by pressing the yes button below.