NO MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer1477563 on Jan 01, 2012

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is a "cheap" sugar substitute added to way many foods people eat. This product is one of a handful that has none of this crap plus other added "natural" ingredients, inulin and chromium. Plus the stevia is organic and this product contains no artificial this or that crap! Knowledge is power and this is the best Stevia product I herb has in my humble opinion has.

Tastes fine

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Oct 20, 2013

It tastes just fine but not the best. Also, you should be careful not to overuse because it contains Chromium, which means if you take too much at once, it will cause low blood sugar. So I use this combining this with other stevia products.

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer1766181 on Feb 08, 2012

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

IS THIS PRODUCT 100% STEVIA

Posted by 4691874117346427148 on Nov 11, 2013

I CAN NOT FIND ON ANY OF THE STEVIA PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE IF THEY ARE 100% or NOT. IT DOES NOT STATE THIS ON THE BOX I PURCHASED. FROM WHAT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY A % BUT DOES NOT TELL WHAT %. I HAVE WRITEN TO I-HERB FOR THIS INFORMATION AND THEY SAY CONTACT THE COMPANY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH PRODUCT IF ANY IS 100%.

Yuk

Posted by Reviewer2041735 on Aug 31, 2008

Horrible taste, would send it back and ask for refund but as in UK the postage is to expensive, gone back to that high calorie stuff called SUGAR.

Good value, good taste

Posted by Reviewer2414295 on Sep 16, 2008

This is a great product and at a great price. I've got diabeties and this works well in my program.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer3283170 on Jul 05, 2009

I've used this product for a few years now and love it! It satisfies my sweet tooth without adding calories and, more importantly, without all those chemicals found in other sweeteners.

Good for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Aug 30, 2009

I bought these for my son who is diabetic. It is the only sugar replacement that is actually good for you, and these packets work fine. He loves the convenience and the taste.

SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1484518 on Mar 25, 2009

LOVE THIS STUFF. HAVE USED IT FOR YEARS AND REALLY IS A NICE SWEETNER. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ALTERNATIVE SWEETER

Sweet!!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Mar 29, 2009

An excellent mixture and no after taste, just a lovely sweet taste!