Good fiber plus stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1390060 on May 15, 2009

Tastes great, and the fiber works.

use everyday

Posted by Reviewer3036101 on Jun 28, 2009

Love this dose not have a bitter taste

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I combine 1 packet with 1 packet Now French Vanilla Stevia in my coffee and it tastes wonderful. Great product and super fast shipping from iHerb.

Stevoa Balance with Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer3232819 on Feb 02, 2010

I'm getting used to the taste. Wish it was a little sweeter but I like the added ingredients of Inulin and Chromium and will buy it again.

So glad I found this!

Posted by Reviewer1445068 on Feb 27, 2010

I had been looking for this particular product in the area but was unsuccessful. I was given this product while visiting family in Texas. I live in Californis so I was delighted to find that you carried it. Thanks for carrying it in your inventory!

Excellent 5-Star Rating - Now Foods, Steva Balance

Posted by Reviewer2188224 on Dec 27, 2009

For those of you who have used artificial sweetners such as sacrin, sweet n low, equal or splenda, etc., for Health Sake, discard them all and replace with Stevia Balance. This product is not only nutritionally better for you, it is as sweet as the artificial sweetners. The individual packets make transport easier as well. Enjoy!

Good Product; Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3014221 on Apr 12, 2010

Like that it contains inulin and chromium.

Chromium, Inulin & Stevia all in 1 packet Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 29, 2009

I like the mild taste of this stevia. But, my favorite thing about it is the addition of Inulin. Inulin is not just fiber, it is an FOS, which we all need to feed the "good" bacteria in probiotics I started adding this to my coffee 1x day...and Whaloa....it worked. No more yeast infections or stomach bloating from mu probiotic. You can buy FOS separately in a tablet, but that is one more supplement to buy and take daily. Plus, it contains Chromium (another tablet I used to supplement) Chromium aids weight loss and helps to keep blood sugar steady. So, three benefits in one little package!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

I LOVE IT! Will buy again for sure!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3350713 on Feb 19, 2009

Stevia is the only sugar that my natural doctor recommends for my diabetes. I continue to use it and will be back for more