Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I combine 1 packet with 1 packet Now French Vanilla Stevia in my coffee and it tastes wonderful. Great product and super fast shipping from iHerb.

Chromium, Inulin & Stevia all in 1 packet Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 29, 2009

I like the mild taste of this stevia. But, my favorite thing about it is the addition of Inulin. Inulin is not just fiber, it is an FOS, which we all need to feed the "good" bacteria in probiotics I started adding this to my coffee 1x day...and Whaloa....it worked. No more yeast infections or stomach bloating from mu probiotic. You can buy FOS separately in a tablet, but that is one more supplement to buy and take daily. Plus, it contains Chromium (another tablet I used to supplement) Chromium aids weight loss and helps to keep blood sugar steady. So, three benefits in one little package!

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009

Good, but has aftertaste. Maybe all stevia does; I wouldn't know since this is the only brand I've used. I like that it includes Inulin and Chromium.

Excellent 5-Star Rating - Now Foods, Steva Balance

Posted by Reviewer2188224 on Dec 27, 2009

For those of you who have used artificial sweetners such as sacrin, sweet n low, equal or splenda, etc., for Health Sake, discard them all and replace with Stevia Balance. This product is not only nutritionally better for you, it is as sweet as the artificial sweetners. The individual packets make transport easier as well. Enjoy!

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2375808 on Nov 10, 2009

Good taste instead of sweet and low.

Good for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Aug 30, 2009

I bought these for my son who is diabetic. It is the only sugar replacement that is actually good for you, and these packets work fine. He loves the convenience and the taste.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer3283170 on Jul 05, 2009

I've used this product for a few years now and love it! It satisfies my sweet tooth without adding calories and, more importantly, without all those chemicals found in other sweeteners.

Now Foods Stevia Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jun 29, 2009

Its sweetening powers are incredible. There is no reason whatsoever to use sugar when this stuff exists. Even a third of a packet does a fine job of sweetening porridge. I still have cravings for carbs though, so I need to take a stronger chromium, and more of it. Maybe with time though... Mineral deficiencies don't get fixed overnight. The service was great (I'm in the UK)... I would hate to be without iherb, there are so many products unavailable to me here. Thanks!

use everyday

Posted by Reviewer3036101 on Jun 28, 2009

Love this dose not have a bitter taste

Good fiber plus stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1390060 on May 15, 2009

Tastes great, and the fiber works.