Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

Prefer NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Sep 12, 2013

I bought this Stevia because the brand I prefer was out of stock for so long and I needed "something". It was extra thick, hard to regulate the number of drops. I didn't hate this but would not buy it again. It served it's purpose until the brand I prefer, NuNaturals, was available. I see now the price has dropped to $3.95, I paid $6.87.

No me convence

Posted by 5509309097483875603 on Dec 27, 2013

Es la primera vez que pruebo la stevia, y mi experiencia con esta marca no esta siendo positiva. Lo utilizo cada mañana con el cafe, y sigo notando un sabor extraño..lo siento pero no la puedo recomendar, aunque no puedo decir si se trata de la stevia en general o si es esta en concreto, no he probado mas. Voy a terminar este bote pero ya no lo comprare mas, definitivamente en mi opinion altera el sabor

didnt like it

Posted by 5594520369219322769 on Jan 14, 2014

but i dont like the tast of the stivia at all in general

i just didnt like the taste

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Feb 17, 2014

sorry i dont know how it should taste when comes in drops, i know it only fresh from in my garden/ but the taste was bad....

Strange taste

Posted by 5317875339141073460 on Mar 06, 2014

I didn't fall in love with it, because it's not actually tasteless. It is in fact too sweet and even sickly sweet. The only positive thing is that it's really low in consumption.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Mar 08, 2014

The bottle is convenient and the drops come out neatly if you are careful. However, it was not as concentrated as I'd thought it would be; I usually use 2 spoons of sugar in my large mug of tea, and the "recommended" serving was barely noticeable. When I did use enough to actually notice it, the unpleasant, bitter aftertaste that stevia is known for became apparent. In short: ick. Perhaps if you like only a little hint of sweetness and use this in something with a stronger flavor than tea, it would be ok though.

didnt like the taste

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

didn't like the taste

eh..

Posted by 4709172654022837748 on Mar 10, 2014

maybe I don't like stevia but this is not my favorite..

I dont like the after taste!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014

Is my first time using Stevia so I don't know if it is normal but it has a bitter after taste!!! I hated!!! Is a strong sweetener, just one drop and your tea is going to be super sweet!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »