iHerb.com delivery of Now Foods Stevia Glycerite -Alcohol Free - Review

Posted by Reviewer2807177 on Aug 04, 2008

I've ordered this product several times now from iHerb.com and both times i've been very impressed both by their reasonable shipping charges and their speedy delivery time from the US to the UK. As for this product, overall i'm happy with it except for the glass bottle which isn't very practical if travelling with it, also because i find that when closing the lid (which has a useful dropper/pipette attached to it), somehow some of the liquid stevia gets pushed over the top of the bottle which means that the lid won't close properly and the bottle frequently needs cleaning after use to get rid of the sticky stevia liquid that drips down the side. I've previously ordered another brand of liquid stevia (which i can no longer get delivered to the UK) which i preferred as there was less of an after taste and also it came in a much more convenient small plastic bottle with a small hole at the top (and a screw on lid) instead of a pipette dropper dispenser, which made it easy to count drops with out the problem of overflow and also it was much easier to travel with as smaller non-breakable bottle. I would suggest the packaging department could please look into changing their packaging which would solve the above problems.

YUK disgusting

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks

Never again

Posted by 4779880157145909745 on Mar 04, 2016

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

perfecto!!!

Posted by 5665142800123423140 on Dec 13, 2013

endulza muchisimo para un café con 3 gotas es suficiente, muy conforme con el producto

Very Good

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

Great taste, sweet enough for 2 drops.

Stevia

Posted by Didokitty on Mar 31, 2014

Nice sweeter. You do not need much.

The best of all I have tried

Posted by 5182263330195732881 on Jan 19, 2015

The best of all I have tried Neutral taste Very Concentrated

Perfect!

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

At first, this product may look expensive, but it's quite the opposite!. I bought it 8 months ago and I'm still using it! Works very well in my sugarless recipes and 1 single drop of it can sweeten a full cup!. It has no flavour or a special taste, just plain sweet. Also, it doesn't get a nasty alcoholic smell, so it's great!. I'm definetely going to buy it again.

Stevia

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Not bitter at all. Love it in cold desserts.