Good

Posted by Fantasy on Aug 04, 2013

Ok Stevia. Can have a bit of aftertaste

iHerb.com delivery of Now Foods Stevia Glycerite -Alcohol Free - Review

Posted by Reviewer2807177 on Aug 04, 2008

I've ordered this product several times now from iHerb.com and both times i've been very impressed both by their reasonable shipping charges and their speedy delivery time from the US to the UK. As for this product, overall i'm happy with it except for the glass bottle which isn't very practical if travelling with it, also because i find that when closing the lid (which has a useful dropper/pipette attached to it), somehow some of the liquid stevia gets pushed over the top of the bottle which means that the lid won't close properly and the bottle frequently needs cleaning after use to get rid of the sticky stevia liquid that drips down the side. I've previously ordered another brand of liquid stevia (which i can no longer get delivered to the UK) which i preferred as there was less of an after taste and also it came in a much more convenient small plastic bottle with a small hole at the top (and a screw on lid) instead of a pipette dropper dispenser, which made it easy to count drops with out the problem of overflow and also it was much easier to travel with as smaller non-breakable bottle. I would suggest the packaging department could please look into changing their packaging which would solve the above problems.

Not great

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 10, 2012

The biggest issue i had with this stevia was that the liquid was like very thick glue and getting individual drops from the dropper was almost impossible, so you tend to use alot more than you should. Sweetleaf stevia liquid is far superior in my view and i will go back to using that.

YUK disgusting

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

perfecto!!!

Posted by 5665142800123423140 on Dec 13, 2013

endulza muchisimo para un café con 3 gotas es suficiente, muy conforme con el producto

Very Good

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

Great taste, sweet enough for 2 drops.

Stevia

Posted by Didokitty on Mar 31, 2014

Nice sweeter. You do not need much.

Best Styvia it is!

Posted by TaliSapir on Jan 12, 2016

I use 4-5 drops instead of one sugar spoon. I like the small bottle, to carry with me in my bag.

The best of all I have tried

Posted by 5182263330195732881 on Jan 19, 2015