Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014

I like it

Use it in smoothies.

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

Provides a sweet taste when I don't use much fruit and also to sweeten some types of teas.

Okay

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

Good to sweeten drinks, but bad for cookies.

Great taste. Leaky Dropper :(

Posted by 52NewYou on Mar 20, 2011

I love the price and taste, but the dropper makes it leak. It is made of plastic instead of glass, and it seems to make a difference. I always have Stevia dripping off the side of the bottle. I will pay more next time just to get a better container.

Handy product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Sep 24, 2012

Works well as a sweetener, but has a prolonged sweet aftertaste that I don't favour. Granulated stevia doesn't have this problem.

Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite Alcohol - Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Nov 01, 2008

Too sweet and slightly bitter. The syrup gets all over the top of the bottle because when you unscrew the dropper, there is syrup always under the cap part.

Good sweetener bad bottle

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Sep 30, 2009

Good sweet product but some problems with the type of lid, it doesn't stay tight and every time you put the pepet back it is messy and makes all the bottle sticky - no real way of getting around it.

Just OK

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 30, 2016

Based on the reviews and high rating I expected more than I got from this. The flavour is NOTHING like sugar, in spite of the many reviews claiming that it tastes just like sugar. It has a definite aftertaste and I only find it palatable in oatmeal, hot chocolate, pancake batter and cakes. It tastes bad (that exaggerated sweetness and grimace inducing aftertaste all non-sugar sweeteners have) in cold beverages like lemonade, hot and cold tea and coffee, more so tea. If you use more than 2 drops in your cup of tea or coffee, I doubt you would be able to finish it. It did help me lose 8 Kg over 6 months, without dieting or exercise so I bought the full size bottle but really hardly use it, as I have found I prefer the taste of no sugar over this. I have since discovered that a mixture of powdered stevia and xylitol makes a gentler flavoured sweetener that's closer to real sugar. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Prefer NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Sep 12, 2013

I bought this Stevia because the brand I prefer was out of stock for so long and I needed "something". It was extra thick, hard to regulate the number of drops. I didn't hate this but would not buy it again. It served it's purpose until the brand I prefer, NuNaturals, was available. I see now the price has dropped to $3.95, I paid $6.87.

Had such hope for it

Posted by 5554598742956411679 on Feb 24, 2014

Good idea but the liquid is sticky (I tried to avoid touching the liquid but that proved to be a hard task). The taste? disgusting! I couldnt finish my drink at all. It was sweet but had this aftertaste that tasted like...well, hard to explain. I guess some people will like this but unfortunately not for me.