Perfect!

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

At first, this product may look expensive, but it's quite the opposite!. I bought it 8 months ago and I'm still using it! Works very well in my sugarless recipes and 1 single drop of it can sweeten a full cup!. It has no flavour or a special taste, just plain sweet. Also, it doesn't get a nasty alcoholic smell, so it's great!. I'm definetely going to buy it again.

Stevia

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Not bitter at all. Love it in cold desserts.

Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014

I like it

Use it in smoothies.

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

Provides a sweet taste when I don't use much fruit and also to sweeten some types of teas.

Okay

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

Good to sweeten drinks, but bad for cookies.

Great taste. Leaky Dropper :(

Posted by 52NewYou on Mar 20, 2011

I love the price and taste, but the dropper makes it leak. It is made of plastic instead of glass, and it seems to make a difference. I always have Stevia dripping off the side of the bottle. I will pay more next time just to get a better container.

Handy product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Sep 24, 2012

Works well as a sweetener, but has a prolonged sweet aftertaste that I don't favour. Granulated stevia doesn't have this problem.

Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite Alcohol - Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Nov 01, 2008

Too sweet and slightly bitter. The syrup gets all over the top of the bottle because when you unscrew the dropper, there is syrup always under the cap part.

Good sweetener bad bottle

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Sep 30, 2009

Good sweet product but some problems with the type of lid, it doesn't stay tight and every time you put the pepet back it is messy and makes all the bottle sticky - no real way of getting around it.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 04, 2016

I don't fall in love with it. It's a little werid and tastes like medicine.