Not the best flavour

Posted by Reviewer3165327 on Dec 30, 2014

I love all of the now foods better stevia's i have tried, but the chocolate flavour is a very artificial chocolate flavour. The flavour is bad so unfortunately i have only used a few drops and it sits in my cupboard unused.

Not horrible, but would not purchase again.

Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014

Bummer because I am NOW brand's stevia #1 fan. Their plain and vanilla stevias are the best. However, this dark chocolate flavor tastes weird and bitter. And trust me, I ONLY eat dark chocolate, so I know what an acceptable level of "bitter" should be. I had to toss this out because after 1 month of trying to use it and like it, it just wasn't going to happen.

Orribile - Horrible

Posted by MissGoga on Jul 01, 2014

Sapore stucchevole e sintetico con un retrogusto nauseante e il sapore di cioccolata è troppo artificiale, gli ho dato una stella perchè userò il flacone dopo - - - - Saveur ecoeurante et sinthetique avec un arriere gout desagreable et le gout de chocolat est trop artificiel, j'ai donnee une etoile car vais reutiliser le flacon

useless for me

Posted by 5689436995365381557 on Jun 11, 2014

can't stand that awful taste, very dissapointed

Terrible taste

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014

NO NO NO

Puaj

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

No me ha gustado nada, la de French vainilla me encanta con leche, y la natural la uso para postres, pero esta de chocolate sabe a químico o a sucedáneo rancio de chocolate, no me gusta nada, menos mal que lo compré con la oferta de 1$

sabor pobre

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

Ninguna stevia de chocolate consigue un sabor real pero esta de now foods tampoco por lo que no se lleva mi aprobacion,a diferencia de la de vainilla de la misma marca que es exquisita. la unica ventaja que viene en bote de plastico. Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Don't like the chocolate flavor in this, chemical taste

Posted by 5726183748924372477 on Apr 15, 2014

It tastes pretty chemical. I made a batch of almond milk and put just a drop of this liquid, and my husband almost vomited. I never used stevia before, decided to try because everyone is raving about it. Maybe that's how it tastes, but I'd rather use organic honey or raw sugar than this.

Hardly tastes like chocolate!

Posted by 4973174122047921847 on Apr 10, 2014

I will just use this when I bake my rye-dark chocolate bread! I added it to my cereal and it really did not do anything special!

Really artificial taste

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Apr 05, 2014

I normally use granular stevia and don't mind the taste at all. This choc flavored one has an unfortunate artificial aftertaste that just doesn't work with the ultra concentrated sweetness. Even a few drops ruins my coffee

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »