Yummy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have reviewed this before and purchased numerous times. This is an excellent product. Basically I can't live without! That says it all. When I need my chocolate fix, I add Stevia Dark Chocolate Sweetener to my Green Smoothie. I drink the Dark Chocolate Smoothie to replace my cup of coffee as well, it works for me!!!! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good but

Posted by 5534706730705766731 on May 19, 2015

My mother saids it does not taste as dark chocolate, more closed to milk chocolate.She only recommened for hot milk.She tried for baking and said quite OK.

Not tested yet

Posted by 4998659030059841895 on Sep 16, 2013

Not tested yet

Funny taste

Posted by New-Zealand on Apr 12, 2013

will not buy again. I suppose that if you like stevia, you'll like this

Stevia

Posted by 4816449377267715209 on Sep 28, 2013

Doesn't really taste of dark chocolate to me, which was the reason behind my purchase

Love it

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 15, 2011

I think this is so much better than SweetLeaf! You can use more before it gets bitter! It gives a rich, good chocolate flavor to smoothies, milk, etc. My three-year old gets hemp milk with 2-3 drops of this, and it´s chocolate milk! I use it in chocolate smoothies, along with some raw cocoa powder, frozen banana and hemp milk. Magic!

Perfect for coffee!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Oct 09, 2013

I tried this one for the first time in tea - which was a really weird combo. But now I've tried it in coffee, and in a mixture of coffee and milk. It was absolutely perfect for that. In the milk and coffee-blend it gave a really rich chocolate taste - which made the drink taste like moccha! I highly recommend this. It also last for a long time, and is very affordable. If you're a fan of something else than black coffee from time to time - this will do the trick!

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 06, 2014

I put a few drops on my morning coffee. Delicious!

Great in Coffee

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

I end up using way more than the recommended 4 drops... more like 10 drops.

good flavour

Posted by 5156858488061247106 on Oct 23, 2013

This stevia tastes like chocolate syrup. I like the fact that it's not a watery consistency but rather syrupy which makes it easier to pour. Overall, very nice.