NOT impressed

Posted by Reviewer3183941 on Apr 10, 2011

Bottle leaks, won't stay sealed. Thick consistency doesn't allow drops, it comes out in a stream instead, making controlled amount almost impossible. Taste is OK.

Leaks all over

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

This is the messiest liquid stevia. It oozes out of the bottle constantly.

Broken cap and artificial taste

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Dec 03, 2012

The lid was broken as I received this product and the whole bottle was sticky. Very sweet and artificial flavor, will not buy again. I'll go back to the Natural Wisdom French Vanilla.

does not taste like vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1093775 on Oct 28, 2015

I give this a two star because of the taste. It taste like coconut not vanilla, I even tested it out on others to see is they could guess the flavor and they guessed coconut.

French VanillaStevia

Posted by Reviewer2311909 on Feb 10, 2010

too thick..have to mix with other vanilla's for taste

Mucho sabor a alcohol

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015

Me cambia el sabor de las cosas, sabe mucho a alcohol

Not my cup of tea

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on Nov 30, 2015

Or vanilla stevia for that matter.....Just didn't like the taste at all.

Dislike

Posted by potiholic on Feb 27, 2016

I don't like it at all. Metalic flavour and not natural vanille smell. I must explain i don't like stevia, but this is worse.

Ok

Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Jun 29, 2016

It is very vanilla-tasting but there is also some really gross bitter side-taste of the stevia. Doesn't work in hot beverages at all (ruins them), and you have to be careful about the amount when baking to not overpower all other tastes. I don't have experience with other liquid sweeteners so it's hard to say if those are common problems. It is long lasting but also pretty expensive. I haven't found very good uses for it to be honest, so I think I am going back to honey and brown sugar.

Posted by cannoli on Aug 03, 2016

I don`t like it... it`s a bit to strong for my taste. And i have to agree with other reviews - smells like coconut not vanilla! but at least it doesn`t cost much :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »