EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.72

$10.99

Savings of: $4.27 (39% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Para los tés

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Me gusta mucho para endulzar los tes simplones que no tienen ningún sabor, les da un puntito a vainilla muy rico.

Was this review helpful to you?

French Vanilla but...

Posted by 5639257602331909703 on Sep 01, 2014

I bought this product because is glycerin based. It's a natural product but the taste of the vanilla is a little bit disappointing. It tastes more like coconut than vanilla. But at least there is no bitter after taste. And a little bit goes a long way, only one or two drops in a cup of tea for example... I recommand this product. J'ai acheté ce produit parce qu'il est à base de glycérine végétale. Ce produit est naturel, mon seul regret c'est le goût de la vanille. Ça a plus le goût de la noix de coco en fait. Mais au moins il n'a pas d'arrière-goût amère ou mentholé comme d'autres produits que j'ai testé. Et quelques gouttes suffisent a aromatisé un thé (2 gouttes suffisent), un gâteau etc... Je recommande ce produit.

Was this review helpful to you?

Dulce sabor sin amargar

Posted by 5084106136237500385 on Jul 24, 2014

Me gusta añadirla a la leche de avena o a mi té chai. El envase es cómodo y te cabe en el bolso para endulzar bebidas q tomes a pie de calle, si es q estas huyendo del azúcar, como es mi caso. No es tan amarga como otras este vías q he probado, así que me gusta y probablemente repita.

Was this review helpful to you?

very good for peple who counts calories

Posted by 4759610205696526317 on Jun 30, 2014

I have used it for my capuucino and it is ok when you use one drop for a cup, but when you use it more it has strange taste, but I susspect it's stevia's taste ;) One thing for me wholud be useful if it came in smaller amount like 20ml or even smaller becouse I use it one drop for a day so for me this amount is for about 1200 days ( 1ml has 20drops and 60ml has 1200 drops...) it's about 3 years ..

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jun 28, 2014

Buscaba un sustitutivo del azúcar y la verdad es que estoy bastante contenta con esta stevia. Había probado la stevia normal (sin sabor) y no me acababa de convencer, pero esta es genial! La uso en infusiones, yogur... No es que sea precisamente barata, pero cunde tanto (solo tienes que usar un par de gotitas) que creo que merece la pena.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good but tastes like alcohol

Posted by julzkate on May 27, 2014

It is great but in your coffee definitely has a distinct alcohol taste which can be off putting!

Was this review helpful to you?

vainilla

Posted by 5026405581792697219 on Apr 03, 2014

tiene un sabor rico y bastante fuerte a vainilla

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 5248949750470258899 on Apr 03, 2014

only one drop I use each time and my drink is already sweet!

Was this review helpful to you?

good taste, smells good

Posted by 4860884914473402166 on Apr 01, 2014

perfect to use in my plain yogurt.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great sweetener

Posted by 4968456644005386441 on Mar 30, 2014

Ilove this stuff. My son is diabetic and i carry this in my purse for his drinks and my coffee when we go out. A goodway to get away from artificial sweeteners.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 93 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »