EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.40

$10.99

Savings of: $2.59 (24% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Sabe bien

Posted by 5554788844411545381 on Mar 24, 2014

Yo no soy muy de stevias. Su sabor me amarga la mayoría de cosas pero esta stevia con sabor a vainilla está bastante bien.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product but monitor your blood pressure when you use it

Posted by Reviewer2305044 on Mar 30, 2014

If you put a few drops in tea or milk it gives a delicious vanilla flavour and a pleasant sweet taste. If you want to sweeten your beverage you must use at least 10 drops, 4 drops are not enough. Use it with caution, because it lowers blood pressure! When I use it I always get low blood pressure even if I put 4 to 8 drops. I develop symtomps of hypotension and my blood pressure meter confirmes it despite that I usually have normal blood pressure.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great sweetener

Posted by 4968456644005386441 on Mar 30, 2014

Ilove this stuff. My son is diabetic and i carry this in my purse for his drinks and my coffee when we go out. A goodway to get away from artificial sweeteners.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good taste, smells good

Posted by 4860884914473402166 on Apr 01, 2014

perfect to use in my plain yogurt.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 5248949750470258899 on Apr 03, 2014

only one drop I use each time and my drink is already sweet!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

vainilla

Posted by 5026405581792697219 on Apr 03, 2014

tiene un sabor rico y bastante fuerte a vainilla

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good but tastes like alcohol

Posted by julzkate on May 27, 2014

It is great but in your coffee definitely has a distinct alcohol taste which can be off putting!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jun 28, 2014

Buscaba un sustitutivo del azúcar y la verdad es que estoy bastante contenta con esta stevia. Había probado la stevia normal (sin sabor) y no me acababa de convencer, pero esta es genial! La uso en infusiones, yogur... No es que sea precisamente barata, pero cunde tanto (solo tienes que usar un par de gotitas) que creo que merece la pena.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

very good for peple who counts calories

Posted by 4759610205696526317 on Jun 30, 2014

I have used it for my capuucino and it is ok when you use one drop for a cup, but when you use it more it has strange taste, but I susspect it's stevia's taste ;) One thing for me wholud be useful if it came in smaller amount like 20ml or even smaller becouse I use it one drop for a day so for me this amount is for about 1200 days ( 1ml has 20drops and 60ml has 1200 drops...) it's about 3 years ..

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Dulce sabor sin amargar

Posted by 5084106136237500385 on Jul 24, 2014

Me gusta añadirla a la leche de avena o a mi té chai. El envase es cómodo y te cabe en el bolso para endulzar bebidas q tomes a pie de calle, si es q estas huyendo del azúcar, como es mi caso. No es tan amarga como otras este vías q he probado, así que me gusta y probablemente repita.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 97 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »