Very good

Posted by 5380724084582104695 on Jun 24, 2015

This adds a good taste to my coffee and tea cups. The only downside I thought about when I received it was the product size, it was small and I was afraid it wouldn't last a lot in my office desk... but you don't really need more than a few drops to sweeten one cup (depending on your taste, I like my coffee and tea really sweet). I'll be probably trying other flavoured stevia sweeteners of this brand.

:<

Posted by ichicryptorchid on Jun 18, 2015

This really tastes like vanilla but too harsh for me its too overwhelming... ______ Realmente sabe a vainilla pero es demasiado fuerte para mi gusto muy abrumador...

Mejorable

Posted by 4802276673468140368 on May 27, 2015

Endulza correctamente, pero el sabor a vainilla no está muy conseguido. Sabe muy artificial.

FRENCH VANILLA SWEETENER

Posted by 5447595027679413125 on May 26, 2015

Very natural vanilla tasting sweetener...just love it! Ordered first time and I´m so very pleesed on this, gonna order more and try also other Now Foods -sweeteners. Easy to use and very long lasting, just 2drops in my coffee is enough.

Very good purchase!

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

At first, this product may look expensive, but it's quite the opposite!. I bought it 8 months ago and I'm still using it! Works very well in my sugarless recipes and 1 single drop of it can sweeten a full cup!. The vanilla smell is very authentic, especially newly opened. But when time goes on, the smell and taste becomes a bit alcoholic and strong. This is the main reason why I don't give it the 5 stars. I would love to get the same flavour but with less alcohol base.

Love Love Love

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

My new favourite sweeter for everything! I put this is coffee, tea, porridge, muesli and even baking. It has a super authentic vanilla flavour and you only need a few drops. I can see this bottle lasting forever!

New Foods Stevia Liquid Sweetener French Vanilla

Posted by 5212588313924561391 on May 15, 2015

This product was a reorder and was very happy with the first bottle

Buenisimo!!!

Posted by 5235124907453464111 on May 02, 2015

Con el cafe es lo maximo

best stevia I've tried

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

I have tried a few different types of stevia, powdered, plain etc. This liquid vanilla stevia is by far the best. Has a definite vanilla taste though so not to be used unless you need vanila taste too.

Smell good

Posted by 5016707962611893253 on Apr 20, 2015

I like the vanilla smell.