Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 08, 2010

This flavors my coffee and sweetens it at the same time. It's delicious. If there were one thing I could change about it, it would be the size of the top of the bottle. It's very thick and seems to get on the outside of the bottle easily. Otherwise, it's totally wonderful stuff1

yummy but runny

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jun 13, 2010

Thick and easy to put everywhere except glass, but is Yummy.

Great Product; Poor Cap/Dropper Unit

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 26, 2010

The product itself is of good quality and flavorful. It's thicker than other stevia glycerites I've used, and darker colored. Unfortunately the plastic cap/dropper assembly will not remain properly screwed closed (you can actually watch it unscrew itself a little once you let go of the cap!). The dropper itself is also plastic (other brands use glass droppers) and it does not hold the liquid in properly. I got way too much of the extract the first time I tried to use some because it just ran out of the dropper into my cup. Not sure if this is just a faulty unit or if it's a design issue. Thus the four instead of five stars.

Hazelnut stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer3314172 on Aug 18, 2011

good hazelnut flavor

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1577866 on Nov 04, 2011

I found this item to be thinner than the Glycerite type but still pretty thick. I will still be adding a bit of water to it to make it easier to handle. And it does add the flavor of hazelnut to my coffee. I'm pleased about that. However, if adding water dilutes the flavor, I'll be using far more than usual.

Tastes good!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jul 16, 2012

I bought it to use it with my coffee but I don't like the taste it gives, so I use it with my oatmeal or yogurt and I like it very much!

Yummy!

Posted by 5176537193207692503 on Jul 17, 2013

This one is really good in coffee! Very sweet and great taste, just like you would get in a coffeeshop! I won't give it 5/5 stars cause it's rather thick and the top keeps coming off and it's all a bit messy.

...

Posted by 5441850781923689159 on Aug 13, 2013

It is very sweet. For coffee, you only need one drops.

Great!

Posted by kaltzu on Oct 11, 2013

The hazelnut taste is strong, works great in coffee. 4 drops is enough fo a BIG cup of coffee.

Very stong flavour

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014

I love all Now Foods Stevia flavours that I have tried and this is great too... I do find it a bit overpowering though, you only need 1 or 2 drops, or use very sparingly & taste as you go!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »