Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, Coconut, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Ouchie in my stomach

Posted by juliamalin on Aug 24, 2013

I've been trying out a few of Now Foods liquid flavored stevias latley, and at first I really liked them, but then, about five weeks ago, I started getting major stomach cramps, and it felt like my pulse went up to 100 even though it didn't. However, I didn't stop using them since I thought that maybe the side effects would go away, but here I am, five weeks later, writing this, with my stomach that feels like it's going to either explode from the pain or come up the same way that the stevia went down. Now, I'm not saying that this is a bad product, all I'm saying is that the product doesn't work for me, and I won't be buying it again. However, it's not the stevia that doesn't work, it's just this brand. Also, depending on your health, you always want to be careful when trying out new sweeteners, always. What works for someone else may or may not work for you, so always listen to your body. On the other hand, the flavors of the now foods liquid stevias are usually pretty good, but they do contain a high amount of alcohol, which really isn't that good. So, if it works for you, great, if it doesn't, then there are other brands out there that you can try.

Not soo good