Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 696 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Tastes more like coconut than french vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1702918 on Aug 11, 2013

I bought this product to use I my morning coffee. My favorite liquid stevia sweetener is SweetDrops Vanilla Crème, and you can buy that product from iherb.com. It costs about twice as much as this Now product, but it's worth it. This "Now Better Stevia" product has a coconut extract flavor to it - that just ruins my coffee (I love coconut, just not in my coffee - so if you like this flavor in your coffee or other beverages, you will be fine with this product. I did think the product was pretty concentrated and is definitely a good value for the money. I'm just spoiled with my SweetDrops. This being said... I have not tried this product in a smoothie - and I think it could be extremely good for that purpose. In fact, I may try that this afternoon as that would be a good use of the coconut flavor... Best wishes!

Now Foods Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Disappointed in this product,dislike smell,taste & consistancy. Next time will purchase Sweetleaf Stevia instead.

lid does close well, dispenser runs

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Dec 13, 2011

The lid doesn't close tightly and the dispenser doesn't drip but just lets the stevia run out in a this stream. It couldn't get much worse than this.

Odd taste

Posted by 5198540519890239920 on Aug 22, 2013

I could not found the taste of vanilla. I would say it tastes more like coconut. I really do not like it!

Sweet?

Posted by Reviewer2364267 on Sep 17, 2013

This may be convient to use, but I had to put many (6-7) drops in my coffee to even get a hint of sweetness. I normally buy the NuNaturals stevia, but iHerb is out of the bulk size so thought I'd try this (a mistake even with 64% off).