Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 706 reviews
Reviews 3-star

good enough

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came out on top, but not by much. It's in a glycerin base instead of alcohol (the vanilla part), so it was the least bitter tasting. The glycerin, however, makes it "syrupy" and sticky. Not good for purses! Always washing off the bottle. Also, the "french vanilla" flavor tastes like coconut. Which is ok w/me, but maybe not fr someone else.

OK, but not stellar

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 14, 2011

The flavor is decent but not great; I thought it would be good in homemade yogurt or coffee, but I don't think it's nearly as good as regular stevia extract plus vanilla extract. I'll probably use it in baking but not to flavor foods where I really want a pronounced vanilla flavor.

Never had this before

Posted by Reviewer2397810 on Dec 13, 2010

Since this is the first time I ordered STEVIA mixed with something else, I have nothing to compare it with. If anything, I find that it has a pleasant light Caramel taste. Because some liquid leaked out around the screw top, the cupboard it is stored in now has a very nice Vanilla smell.

Tastes Good & Great Price, but added "Vegetable Glycerin"

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 09, 2010

Tastes Good and has a great price, but for whatever reason (unlike Wisdom Brand) they added "Vegetable Glycerin" to the ingredients which gives it a syrupy consistency. If that is for preservation purposes I don't know, but I'd gladly refrigerate it like I do with Wisdom brand (based on their directions) to avoid the added Vegetable Glycerin..Hope they reformulate it & lose the Vegetable Glycerin!

A Bit Coco-Nutty for me

Posted by Reviewer1617276 on Sep 22, 2010

I prefer the vanilla cream =)