YUMMY!

Posted by 5543448780362160896 on Jan 16, 2016

I just LOVE Now brand Better Stevia! No weird after taste at all. A couple drops of this magic elixir in my morning coffee makes my morning! My favourite flavours are French Vanilla and English Toffee. Just like a Toriani syrup, but no calories.

great product

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

there is no better one ! though the price is much too high for such a small bottle...

Great Taste for my morning Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2456038 on Dec 24, 2015

Love this product. Superb taste ,when you like vanilla that is! I recently changed my diet and sugar are not allowed anymore this is a great way to make my morning smoothies taste like heaven. I used honey and dates before and have to say, I like this even better.

A healthy thing to sweeten... almost anything, really

Posted by 5052564302907854967 on Nov 28, 2015

So, this is a second time i've ordered a flavoured stevia, first being Now Foods English Toffee. French Vanilla has a milder scent/taste combination, though it is still very potent. You only need a few drops for your hot drink to smell like a nice little vanilla grenade exploded in close vicinity. Stevia in general takes some time to get used to, but i warmed to this one fairly quickly. It does not taste natural, but is close to basic vanilla flavouring if you use a smaller amount of it. Mixes really well will dairy! Is very, very lovely with peppermint tea, or any type of rich, prominent tea with a colder side to it, i believe. Not so great with coffee and such, does not go well with cinnamon and other warm spices, in my opinion, but might taste nice in homemade hot chocolate. Didn't try it, really. All in all, a beneficial thing to have around, once you learn the right amounts and combinations.

great

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

love it, already re-bought it several times, no after taste, sweet, great vanilla flavour!

The best for vanilla lovers

Posted by Reviewer3336740 on Oct 22, 2015

I used the normal stevia but I wanted to try this one. It gives super tasty vanilla flavour to any plate but warning, you need to love vanilla otherwise it will be too much for you!

100 stars

Posted by 5297812020335296586 on Sep 24, 2015

The best tasting (and smelling) stevia I have ever had.

Nice!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Sep 19, 2015

I really like it! I'm a vanilla-lover but quite picky about the authenticity of the vanilla flavor, and this gets the thumbs-up from me. I like adding a couple drops to my white tea, to sweeten and add aroma. Can't say I've detected much bitterness so far, but I haven't tasted it on its own, just in tea/yogurt. Anyhow, it's a very pleasant sweetener for vanilla-lovers, without an artificial aftertaste. :>

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 01, 2015

good stuff!

ok

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

nesusidraugavau...bet kam tinka kartumas , tai gerai.