Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1853286 on Dec 06, 2010

I have tried many different brands of this product. And, Now is by far the best. And, iherb makes it so easy to get. I had gone to stores and half the time the are out of this flavor in this brand since, it is their best selling flavor. I started ordering from iherb months and months ago. And, after my first order, I said forget to the stores and iherb is the only place I purchase it from. They are speedy on getting it out and have never been dissatisfied.

WOW!

Posted by cristal on May 07, 2010

This is SO yummy! We are picky about our stevia, and this passes our test. We love it.

Great tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Feb 16, 2010

I love the French vanilla flavor, and there's no bitter aftertaste.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

I was weary of switching from the french vanilla packets, but the liquid is as least as good and a lot easier to use!!

Love the flavored stevias

Posted by Reviewer2143246 on Oct 06, 2010

I use the flavored stevia in a lot of thing I make. I drink mineral water with the stevia and it is a great substitute for a soda, so much more healthy. I use the flavored stevia in my smoothies and the green smoothies to sweeten these healthy drinks.

ok

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

nesusidraugavau...bet kam tinka kartumas , tai gerai.

Now Foods, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3294045 on Dec 27, 2009

Have used this previously. Absolutelly the best for the price on the market by far! 10 star!

Tastes Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

Has that French Vanilla Flavor, although I have found that I do need more that the recommended serving size to truly get the flavor, even then, it is not too sweet or overpowering, or bitter as some Stevia can be. Will definitely buy again.

Søt!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 04, 2014

Veldig søt og god smak. Bruker den i te og i chiagrøt. Kjøper gjerne igjen!

Yum!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I use this with erythritol in my hot chocolate, the taste is amazing!!! If you use a lot of it you get that stevia flavor though...