Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 625 reviews

Tastes more like coconut than french vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1702918 From Kansas on Aug 11, 2013

I bought this product to use I my morning coffee. My favorite liquid stevia sweetener is SweetDrops Vanilla Crème, and you can buy that product from iherb.com. It costs about twice as much as this Now product, but it's worth it. This "Now Better Stevia" product has a coconut extract flavor to it - that just ruins my coffee (I love coconut, just not in my coffee - so if you like this flavor in your coffee or other beverages, you will be fine with this product. I did think the product was pretty concentrated and is definitely a good value for the money. I'm just spoiled with my SweetDrops. This being said... I have not tried this product in a smoothie - and I think it could be extremely good for that purpose. In fact, I may try that this afternoon as that would be a good use of the coconut flavor... Best wishes!

Now Foods, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3294045 From Oregon on Dec 27, 2009

Have used this previously. Absolutelly the best for the price on the market by far! 10 star!

Tastes Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2839792 From Missouri on Apr 15, 2010

Has that French Vanilla Flavor, although I have found that I do need more that the recommended serving size to truly get the flavor, even then, it is not too sweet or overpowering, or bitter as some Stevia can be. Will definitely buy again.

Strong vanilla flavour

Posted by lipslife From Norway on Apr 14, 2012

Very good when you need a strong vanilla flavour.

ok for the price

Posted by 5231263362532982922 on Mar 18, 2014

Got this when it was on trial for 1 USD and it was definitely worth that, not sure if I'd order again though.