Never again

Posted by 4779880157145909745 on Mar 04, 2016

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.

No, no y no.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Me empeño en comprar Stevia y nada. Su sabor no es para mi, me recuerda al regaliz y no puedo.

Horrible

Posted by 4871303158920368436 on Dec 31, 2015

Tastes like chemicals

Has a weird taste

Posted by 5504188030804882708 on Dec 12, 2015

I put this with my coffee, tea and chocolate milk. It's not bad, but I hate the way it tastes. I've had better stevia that tastes just like sugar, thats why I wouldn't be getting this again.

Leaves a bitter and burning sensation on my tongue

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015

Very bad product, it has a bitter aftertaste and my tongue and throat felt numb, almost like eating throat lozenges.

Very unpleasant

Posted by 5120418856333072783 on Aug 27, 2015

I don't understand how this is a "sweetener", it's not sweet at all! It gives an unpleasant sensation like cotton mouth, but it doesn't have much taste at all. Pretty gross and doesn't seem like it should be consumed.

Very disappointed

Posted by 4702997461433858288 on Aug 04, 2015

I was really surprised when tried this. The taste is horrible. Maybe a bottle i got was bad or sth - I don't know but stevia shouldn't taste like this. It just made everything impossible to eat/drink!!!

Hate it

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

I don't like it. It gives a bitter taste. For more review, just click my username.

Not for me

Posted by 4741786665517235673 on Mar 13, 2015

Bought it on a recommendation, but it has an awful aftertaste. It makes everything taste horrible.

Will not use

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Nov 17, 2014

I disliked this very much. I tried it a couple of times (once in baking) and it really didn't work for me. Will not be using the rest of the bottle...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »