Missing some sweet

Posted by 5205537783682233021 on Feb 19, 2016

I still think i need to put too much of it to get the taste..

Just OK

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 30, 2016

Based on the reviews and high rating I expected more than I got from this. The flavour is NOTHING like sugar, in spite of the many reviews claiming that it tastes just like sugar. It has a definite aftertaste and I only find it palatable in oatmeal, hot chocolate, pancake batter and cakes. It tastes bad (that exaggerated sweetness and grimace inducing aftertaste all non-sugar sweeteners have) in cold beverages like lemonade, hot and cold tea and coffee, more so tea. If you use more than 2 drops in your cup of tea or coffee, I doubt you would be able to finish it. It did help me lose 8 Kg over 6 months, without dieting or exercise so I bought the full size bottle but really hardly use it, as I have found I prefer the taste of no sugar over this. I have since discovered that a mixture of powdered stevia and xylitol makes a gentler flavoured sweetener that's closer to real sugar. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Good product with awkward dropper top

Posted by 4894481036989678465 on Jun 08, 2015

I like this, but I preferred the eye-dropper top, so I have switched to a powder.

Good Product

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on Jan 16, 2015

viscous texture (from the glycerin i believe), sweet, ever so slight bitter taste (expected with most stevia) that i didn't find too bothersome though. i've tasted better stevia (that tastes a little closer to sugar) but this is a fine product nonetheless.

Good

Posted by 5003064164840362118 on Jan 11, 2015

Once you get used to the "stevia" aftertaste, you wont notice it anymore, I use it in many recipes and to sweeten my tea, this product is worth buying if you want to give up sugar!

No lo he utilizado aún

Posted by yazmii on Nov 22, 2014

Estoy utilizando ahora la Stevia en polvo de la misma marca que me gusta mucho

yo prefiero el de sabor a chocolate, pero este tb esta rico

Posted by 5311786840113872778 on Oct 28, 2014

El próximo sera de chocolate

No me gusta el sabor, parece regaliz

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Si lo usas para postres bien pero para el café no me gusta porque altera el sabor.

Stevia liquida

Posted by 5071294927152314989 on Sep 04, 2014

No me gusta mucho el sabor

Not my favourite sweetener

Posted by gitjen on Aug 23, 2014

Not my favourite sweetener, has a strange taste. Sweet but strange!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »