Best Yet!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on May 10, 2009

This is the best Stevia Liquid that I have tried yet and there have been many others but they do not compare to the quality that you get with this one. Not only is this one much thicker due to the glycerin but it is much sweeter so you need less! I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural sweetener and will purchase it again when I need more..A little goes a long way with this one!

very concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on Jul 28, 2009

I would probably like this better if I hadn't started out with a glycerin-free (more liquid) brand first. This is so thick it's hard for me to measure a precise amount in to my morning tea. However, I'm still giving it 5 stars because NOW always makes good products and the flavor is good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

I got the vanilla flavor too but it was kinda gross. This one is nice for just sweetening and no extra flavor that may or may not ruin the drink.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on May 22, 2008

You need twice the amount of the glycerite as the extract. It's a bit tastier, less bite, but I may just save the $$ next time and get the extract.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2005640 on Apr 21, 2011

I really like these drops. They mix into my coffee or tea very well and have a good, sweet flavor. I also like that they have no aftertate.

Really well!

Posted by Francois on Jul 30, 2014

I used Stevia but not in liquid in France (powder),setvia liquid is more economical to use, recommended!!

I like because it's thick

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 24, 2015

and because it doesn't alter the taste like the white powder does, or like the powdered Stevia leaves - absolutely horrible. This is the second brand I've tried and I am so happy with my purchase. Next bottle will be a bigger one. PS: when I'm craving something sweet I put a tiny amount on some raw nuts and eat them.

From Italy

Posted by Reviewer2450542 on Apr 27, 2012

Just 2 drops, really sweet,slight licorice aftertaste

Good Stuff and Great Price

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

I love this product and it's price too :) I will definitely be buying this product again.

Stevia glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3133523 on Aug 09, 2009

This is astonishingly sweet - which is ironic as I've had it recommended to me to help combat insulin resistance, often brought on by over-induldgence of sweet things. But that's sugar, and stevia most definitely isn't sugar.