Not a fan!

Posted by Reviewer1436439 on Oct 19, 2008

I have been using stevia for many years both powders and liquids. This is the worst I have tried. The consistency is thick and gooey and the taste is okay at best. I have had other Stevia flavored liquids that were much better!

very bad

Posted by Reviewer1226657 on Dec 08, 2010

This product, single handedly, put me off of hot beverages. It doesn't taste anything like hazelnut cream. Although it's a natural sweetener, it tastes like chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

did not like taste of product

Posted by Reviewer1930492 on Feb 14, 2011

did not like consistency or taste

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer1278173 on May 02, 2011

Too smokey for my liking. Hazelnut flavor was overwhelming I much like the vanilla with singing dog better.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2987698 on Sep 19, 2011

Too gooey and not good

not as good as the other liquid stevias

Posted by Reviewer1258019 on Nov 23, 2011

kind of gross and messy. the other stevias are in a liquid form, this one is kind of thick and gel-like. it's hard to measure out drops because it is so thick, then when you put the dropper back in the bottle you have to be extremely slow and careful otherwise it all runs down the side of the bottle. the taste is good though.

The bottle dispenser won't close

Posted by Reviewer1516770 on Feb 07, 2012

Maybe it's just the bottle I received but it won't close so can make for a mess

Not pleasant

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I do not like this at all. leaves a strange aftertaste. Serving size is 5 drops but even with one is too sweet for me in a wired way. The hazelnut taste is not good either. I will stick with my xylitol. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

terrible