Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

convenient packaging

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

I like the convenient packaging. The stevia is good and not as bitter as other products I have tried.

Good Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Sep 04, 2012

I purchased these while on special. Nice tasting stevia (and I have tried a lot) Mild tasting, No funny bitter aftertaste & packaged in convenient single serve sachets. Very happy with purchase :)

Healthier than aspartame

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Sep 18, 2012

My 65 years old mom switched to stevia after learning the bad effects of aspartame. Taste good, calories=0.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Sep 23, 2012

Sweeter than regular white table sugar without the calorie and guilt. It dissolves quickly in my fresh squeezed homemade lemonade. And it tastes great!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jan 04, 2012

Very mild taste- sweet with no bitterness. Feels and tastes great!

Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Jan 19, 2012

I like this as a sweetener. A much better alternative to some of the artificial sweeteners out there.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

An excellent Stevia product. The best I have found.

Great taste

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19, 2012

Was super happy to find "organic" stevia. Unlike many types of Stevia, I found this product to have very little after taste. I use one packet in my tea and it tastes great. Convenient packages and easy to take on the go. Only small complaint I have is that the packages are a bit of a pain difficult to open.

nice taste