Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Awesome. We love it.

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Apr 09, 2008

We completely abstain from sugar. To the best of our ability we try avoid anything with sugar added -whether refined or evaporated cane juice. We use primarily for liquid drinks like tea, juices, smoothies, deserts, etc. Really add to anything you want to sweeten. We also buy the big one pound powdered version of Now's Stevia. A drop goes a long way. We've used for a couple of years. We make vegetable juices for our three year old and add a drop or two of this and he loves it. In addition to eating them, it's a great way to get him to consume veggies.

Bang for the buck and the best so far

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Apr 20, 2008

Although not flavor neutral in its contribution of sweetness, this brand is milder than others I've used in both powder and liquid form. When mixed with other sweeteners such as Xylitol or fruit, its licorice under-taste disappears. It is always out on the counter at my house, playing a key role in baking and beverage making, and lasts longer than any other Stevia I've used.

Excellent replacement for sugar!

Posted by 5365604430481337722 on Jun 25, 2014

Stevia - a very useful substitute for sugar. My family uses it for a year - my husband to lose weight, I have improved overall - before we added to coffee and tea sugar, which is harmful to the body. Now I do make stevia in baking. I believe that everyone who cares about his family and himself should give up sugar and use stevia.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1492361 on Oct 13, 2007

The stevia tastes great, but the bottle lid is poorly designed. This means that I end up squeezing out way too much of this ultra sweet substance. What I want is a few drops, not a big glop. I end up wasting stevia, which, at nearly $15.00/bottle is a big deal. Also, the lids leak, so the entire counter surface where I store stevia gets very sticky and sweet. Now Herbs used to use a bottle with a smaller nozzle, which worked much better.

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.