New To iHerb?

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on May 25, 2012

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Terrible pre-taste

Posted by Reviewer2961402 on Feb 07, 2010

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Nov 27, 2008

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Apr 27, 2009

Tastes great and dissolves well in liquids

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 28, 2009

I've long used Stevia, but I like the consistency of this product much better than the drops. The price is right, too.