Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3192431 on Feb 14, 2009

I love this! Bought in bulk. It lasts for ages and tastes amazing, especially in teas. Makes green tea drinkable! ;-) I used to use Splenda and I'm so glad I've found this healthy and safe alternative.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

How delicious! Hot tea, iced tea, coffee. I understand several soft drink companies have finally decided to use this for their products. Thanks i herb for a good price and quick annd courteous service.

Stevia is a great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1417988 on Jan 20, 2009

I am used to another brand of Stevia. Each brand has a different potency. It seems that 1 teaspoon equals 1 cup of sugar. But that slightly differs for each recipe. However, this product worked great in my last loaf of pumpkin bread. I add one forth the required sugar, and then added Stevia for the remaining sweetness. Eveyone loved it!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1544027 on Jan 13, 2009

This product is by far the best of all the stevia products. It has no bitter after taste at all. I much prefer the liquid form for home use. I don't find this product in tablet or powdered form, which would delight me if it is produced that way.

Great taste, great price

Posted by Reviewer1121623 on Jan 09, 2009

I have avoided Stevia because the products I've tried either tasted metallic to me or they had an aftertaste I didn't like. This forumlation tastes great to me from start to finish. I know that Stevia is most health-friendly sweetener available and I'm glad to have finally found a preparation I enjoy using. My only wish is that the liquid was less thick so it can more easily be used in recipes. Other than that, I'm delighted.

mdbaugh

Posted by Reviewer1201228 on Jan 09, 2009

Great product for help in controlling blood sugar levels.

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1883773 on Jan 03, 2009

This is a good long lasting product as you don't need to use much. Keep the bottle clean to avoid stickiness.

Excellent Buy

Posted by Reviewer2237872 on Dec 21, 2008

This product is the glycerine form of liguid Stevia and I found it to work very good as a hot beverage sweetener. It has no bitter after taste and takes very little for a cup of coffee.

Economical good tasting sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3101320 on Dec 18, 2008

This is a syrup stevia that is by far the least expensive I have found. I compared it drop for drop against my favorite liquid stevia and found it to be just as sweet. Highly recommend!

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Nov 27, 2008

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.