So good, so sorry

Posted by 4811186222652974848 on Jan 12, 2015

Product based on Glycerite, is muuuuuch more messy than water version. There is always sticky cupboard or bottle... so not for perfectionists in keeping home clean. Taste is - well sweet and normal. The only way I can taste bitterness is when I need to lick a bottleneck, getting the excess off it. Although it is kind of bitter, it doesn't get me anywhere near grim-faced. Worst is combination of: price rise per bottle 18.35 -> 19.88, and dollar getting stronger. This pushed overall price over the limit where, VAT and other charges are being payable when importing to UK. This makes this purchase not financially viable any more :(

Always the best!

Posted by 5453892699517717252 on Dec 22, 2014

Never lets me down, perfect sweet flavour without any bitterness. My favourite.

Calidad/precio lo mejor que he encontrado hasta la fecha

Posted by 5456110537663641780 on Oct 25, 2014

Llevo ya varios botes. He probado varias y esta no es que sea la que más me gusta porque todas me saben igual o parecido pero sí que es la que mejor de precio he encontrado.

Great for sweetening beverages!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014

I use this stevia glycerite in iced green tea, and it is delicious. I also use it to sweeten yogurt for my children, and they love it. Now Foods has so many excellent products, and this one is no exception!

Excellent replacement for sugar!

Posted by 5365604430481337722 on Jun 25, 2014

Stevia - a very useful substitute for sugar. My family uses it for a year - my husband to lose weight, I have improved overall - before we added to coffee and tea sugar, which is harmful to the body. Now I do make stevia in baking. I believe that everyone who cares about his family and himself should give up sugar and use stevia.

Paras!

Posted by Reviewer2048916 on Jun 17, 2014

Olen testannut paljon eri stevioita ja tämä on ehdottomasti parhain!

Producto ideal y de excelente calidad.

Posted by Evandy on Apr 14, 2014

Yo ya no puedo prescindir de la Stevia en formato grande y líquido, y esta marca es la que mejor me va de las que he probado hasta ahora.

The best-tasting non-alcohol based liquid stevia

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 17, 2014

Hands down the best-tasting liquid stevia I've ever tasted and I've tasted quite a few brands already. No aftertaste whatsoever. Excellent!

good product

Posted by 4731613864930747056 on Jan 06, 2014

I like the consistency of this product.

worst stuff I ever tasted

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks