Susan Dick

Posted by Reviewer3016985 on Oct 10, 2007

Tastes great! Great price! Arrived promptly!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1089990 on Oct 18, 2007

Best taste for stevia sweetner. I use it in my tea.

this has changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Nov 09, 2007

I carry a small bottle of this with me everywhere I go and keep refilling it from this big 8 oz. bottle that I can't find anywhere else but from iherb and at this price it's amazing. I pay a fraction of what I would pay for a small bottle in the health food store. The first time I put it in my iced tea at a restaurant, I thought they had brought me tea that was already sweetened, that's how natural it tasted. I even use it for baking. It's incredible!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2328452 on Oct 21, 2007

My mom uses this everyday. She loves it! It is a great alternative to other sweeteners such as equal, splenda, or sweet n' low. Best Price around.

Great sugar substitue

Posted by Reviewer2350258 on Jan 17, 2008

I like this Stevia better than all the others I have tried. It is the closest thing I have found to real sugar taste.And you can not beat the outstanding service you receive from the IHERB people.You receive your order in no time at all.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356906 on Feb 22, 2008

I have used powders and liquids but this is like a syrup. It dissolves in my green tea quickly and the best part is it dosen't take as much as the other types of Stevia. Also there is no after taste. I'm diabetic and this stuff is perfect for me. Thanks and GOD Bless !!!!!!!

Stevia Sweetner - replaced sugar for my coffee

Posted by Reviewer2457308 on Sep 03, 2009

I have reduced the amount of processed sugar substantially since beginning to use this great tasting natural sweetner. I have shared with my friends who also love this product.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2234573 on Oct 15, 2008

This is great stuff! I can sweeten a gallon of tea with 1 1/2 teaspoons. It is a wonderful non-sugar, no-calorie, naturally sweetening alternative. ***IHERB: Please do not put other products in the zip-lock bag with stevia glycerite. In case of leakage everything gets coated with sticky goo. I am still cleaning it off of the deodorant container that arrived in the same bag. :(

Excellent Buy

Posted by Reviewer2237872 on Dec 21, 2008

This product is the glycerine form of liguid Stevia and I found it to work very good as a hot beverage sweetener. It has no bitter after taste and takes very little for a cup of coffee.

Big bottle

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

I like this stevia because it's without alcohol or other stuff I don't need in my drinks or food. Good price either