Now Foods Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 02, 2008

The NOW Stevia product is special in the fact it has a thicker texture and I use it specifically to sweeten large quantities of iced teas. It's marvelous and so is iHerb for making it available to the consumer. I can only request a catalog of products from you so I may shop through you entirely.

Sweetest Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Jan 31, 2008

The key to this fine product is knowing how much to use. Once you learn how to use it, it's hard to tell the difference between this and real sugar.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356906 on Feb 22, 2008

I have used powders and liquids but this is like a syrup. It dissolves in my green tea quickly and the best part is it dosen't take as much as the other types of Stevia. Also there is no after taste. I'm diabetic and this stuff is perfect for me. Thanks and GOD Bless !!!!!!!

Charles Dyer

Posted by Reviewer1762336 on Apr 08, 2008

I have used this product for over a year and I truely like it.It is just as good tasteing as sugar but less fatning.It has no after taste and desolves in cold liquid in no time at all.Also IHerb has outstanding service where in no time at all your order arrives by mail every time with out fail.Also they save you money on the cost by ordering from IHerb I get it cheaper than buying it local.That is truely a win win deal.

Awesome. We love it.

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Apr 09, 2008

We completely abstain from sugar. To the best of our ability we try avoid anything with sugar added -whether refined or evaporated cane juice. We use primarily for liquid drinks like tea, juices, smoothies, deserts, etc. Really add to anything you want to sweeten. We also buy the big one pound powdered version of Now's Stevia. A drop goes a long way. We've used for a couple of years. We make vegetable juices for our three year old and add a drop or two of this and he loves it. In addition to eating them, it's a great way to get him to consume veggies.

Bang for the buck and the best so far

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Apr 20, 2008

Although not flavor neutral in its contribution of sweetness, this brand is milder than others I've used in both powder and liquid form. When mixed with other sweeteners such as Xylitol or fruit, its licorice under-taste disappears. It is always out on the counter at my house, playing a key role in baking and beverage making, and lasts longer than any other Stevia I've used.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1514727 on Jun 05, 2008

Love the Stevia!!! It is a safe and natural, no calorie, way to sweeten coffee and tea. It takes just a few drops, so don't over use when first starting with the product. I love the fact that there are no chemicals that my body cannot digest in Stevia and it also comes in a packet size for travel. I just keep a few in my purse. Tip: When using the packets...start stiring the "cold" beverages, then slowly add the Stevia. It will kind of clump if you don't. I think you will enjoy this product. I have been using it ever since I went to a class on the danger of chemicals in our foods, which was over a year ago.

Great sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1560965 on Oct 13, 2008

I'm not diabetic... I just don't like the taste of the pink and blue packets (along with the fact that they are not truly natural). I've tried several other Stevia products, powders, baking mix versions, liquids, etc. and none of them work as well as this. I love making ice tea! Putting a teaspoon in a 1/2 gallon of fresh made tea gives it the perfect sweetness without the after taste. Now don't get me wrong.... No product (Stevia, the pink and blue packets) goes without an aftertaste but if you want to use something besides sugar, then this Stevia product is the perfect choice. It is very sweet so just be careful not to over do it and you won't get the after taste.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2234573 on Oct 15, 2008

This is great stuff! I can sweeten a gallon of tea with 1 1/2 teaspoons. It is a wonderful non-sugar, no-calorie, naturally sweetening alternative. ***IHERB: Please do not put other products in the zip-lock bag with stevia glycerite. In case of leakage everything gets coated with sticky goo. I am still cleaning it off of the deodorant container that arrived in the same bag. :(

Good sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 15, 2008

A few drops of Stevia replace sugar in my herbal teas (and occasionally with other drinks and food). Very good for low-calories and low-carbs diets.