Best stevia in liquid form!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it in coffee, in ice creams, pretty much everywhere. It is great there is no alcohol in it. The bottle is really big and I use a small amount, because stevia is so sweet, so it lasts for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

tastes good 'n sweet

Posted by Fantasy on Nov 11, 2013

nice stevia. though i prefer the complete liquid one.

Great stuff, will buy again and again :D

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

My husband who craves sweet all the time says that this stuff tastes alot better than sugar so im excited that he is a bit more natural now... thanks to this small stevia, YAY :D

best value

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

love it,used to love the price but price keeps increasing. have found it cheaper elsewhere

Not as sweet as other brands

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this because of the lower price. Well, the reason for the lower price is because it seems to be an inferior quality. It wasn't bad, it still tasted good, but you definitely need to use more to get the same sweetness. It is alcohol free, so that is a plus. The glycerin is thick, so it got a little messy because it's slow to drip off the dropper. So taste was good, overall sweetness, not so good. I will stick to the Sweetleaf brand.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Oct 30, 2012

Not much of an aftertaste, but still something nevertheless which makes it not the same as sugar. I think the serving size of 4 drops to 1 tsp sugar should be more like 6 drops. But at 0 calories and for this price and convenience it's excellent. However, please be aware that just because it comes form a plant, doesn't necessarily mean it's safer/better than other artificial sweeteners, which have been subjected to decades of study. Stevia is relatively new and untested.

Sweet Stevia

Posted by 4731998650843868340 on Jun 10, 2012

I have used several others but this is the best bang for buck. Very sweet and great in everyday use

IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on May 25, 2012

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Good substitute

Posted by Reviewer1043804 on May 01, 2012

The alternative for sugar. I use it for years.

Best stevia product that I have had!

Posted by empower on Apr 26, 2012

I really enjoy this product. It does not have the aftertaste that most stevia products have.