July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Susan Dick

Posted by Reviewer3016985 on Oct 10, 2007

Tastes great! Great price! Arrived promptly!

this has changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Nov 09, 2007

I carry a small bottle of this with me everywhere I go and keep refilling it from this big 8 oz. bottle that I can't find anywhere else but from iherb and at this price it's amazing. I pay a fraction of what I would pay for a small bottle in the health food store. The first time I put it in my iced tea at a restaurant, I thought they had brought me tea that was already sweetened, that's how natural it tasted. I even use it for baking. It's incredible!

Sugar Avoidance Strategy

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on May 29, 2008

Sugar is poison when regularly consumed. I'd rather avoid it and live. So, this is my latest tool. This liquid variety is probably the best for use in drinks, but works for anything else, too. It has a mildly bitter taste straight out of the bottle, but I don't taste it when combined with food.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1514727 on Jun 05, 2008

Love the Stevia!!! It is a safe and natural, no calorie, way to sweeten coffee and tea. It takes just a few drops, so don't over use when first starting with the product. I love the fact that there are no chemicals that my body cannot digest in Stevia and it also comes in a packet size for travel. I just keep a few in my purse. Tip: When using the packets...start stiring the "cold" beverages, then slowly add the Stevia. It will kind of clump if you don't. I think you will enjoy this product. I have been using it ever since I went to a class on the danger of chemicals in our foods, which was over a year ago.

Great sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1560965 on Oct 13, 2008

I'm not diabetic... I just don't like the taste of the pink and blue packets (along with the fact that they are not truly natural). I've tried several other Stevia products, powders, baking mix versions, liquids, etc. and none of them work as well as this. I love making ice tea! Putting a teaspoon in a 1/2 gallon of fresh made tea gives it the perfect sweetness without the after taste. Now don't get me wrong.... No product (Stevia, the pink and blue packets) goes without an aftertaste but if you want to use something besides sugar, then this Stevia product is the perfect choice. It is very sweet so just be careful not to over do it and you won't get the after taste.