Good

Posted by Reviewer1729035 on Dec 21, 2010

This is a good alternative to sugar. No real after taste and it is good for you.

new to this

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

I am trying Stevia Glycerite for the first time for a couple of recipes that recommend it. So far so good. It has really helped us not feel deprived after quitting sugar.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

I've been using this as a sugar substitute or to reduce sugar in recipes for years and have been very pleased. For convenience and to save money, I regularly add to a dropper bottle with purified water in a ratio of about 1:5 - then keep on the counter for addition to my tea, cold beverages, and vinegar salad dressings.

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer1945433 on Sep 22, 2010

Very sweet, just a little amount is needed.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1023754 on Sep 13, 2010

Good product, recommended. However I thought this stevia product tasted a bit like artificially sweeteners.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2477660 on Aug 21, 2010

Good product, Good delivery time. had to go and collect product to pay for small outstanding charges with large VAT.

Product

Posted by Reviewer2700540 on Aug 10, 2010

I love this, I mix both kinds together so it's not so thick, it's great with a little real vanilla added!

great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2939008 on Aug 03, 2010

I use stevia instead of sugar all the time. always from iHerb. Great price too.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

Not bad for a liquid stevia. Useful for a bit of sweetness in dressings, drinks, etc.

Good for masking unpleasant tasting supplements

Posted by Reviewer1509424 on Jul 26, 2010

I bought this Stevia glycerite for sweetening beverages, but I found it overpowered any other taste in the beverage, even if it was not too sweet. It sat for a while in my fridge until I found another use for it: covering bad tasting powdered supplements. I mix a few drops in my otherwise undrinkable arginine powder water, and it covers the taste enough to drink it without much displeasure. Now I don't have to mix the powder with expensive and calorie rich juices.