Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1195600 on Oct 04, 2009

Is the only product I use in my tea and other drinks for sweetening. I love it.

8 Oz Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1378563 on Dec 27, 2009

Good Taste , and i like the bottle size.

Stevia Glycerite (liquid sweetner)

Posted by Reviewer2645371 on Jan 05, 2010

I am pleased with the stevia glycerite. I got it very soon after ordering. Thanks

Best stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3174442 on Jan 15, 2010

I've tried most stevia products, and the glycerite is the only one that doesn't have a bitter flavor like the powders and straight mixes.

Excellent Product; good price

Posted by Reviewer3220458 on Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product; fast service; good price cheaper than buying those smaller bottles found in health food stores. I transfer it to smaller bottles and add a little distilled water to make it last longer and pour faster through the smaller holes in my bottles.

Great source for stevia

Posted by Reviewer2095550 on Jan 23, 2010

We use stevia as our primary sweetener and really appreciate being able to buy it in bulk at a reasonable price. We also like using the glycerite base, so this product works great for us.

My Sugar Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jan 25, 2010

A good price for a good sweetener. I use this for my tea, and it actually saves me money. It's cheaper than sugar, and much better for you. At zero calories, it works well with our diet plan as well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1409981 on Feb 04, 2010

Sweeter than my old stevia and with no alcohol

"Stevia" the life-saver

Posted by Reviewer1754260 on Mar 10, 2010

Living in the UK, it would seem that diabetics cannot get away from questionable sweeteners, or certainly those that contain Aspartame. After some undesirable symptoms from such sweeteners, I researched the market for safe alternatives and discovered Stevia. The only trouble is that it cannot be accessed in the UK, except in crude powder form. I was delighted, therefore, to discover "iHerb.com", who supply a superior version of Stevia and one that is so easily used. Despite living in an extremely remote part of the UK, (on a far-flung Scottish island), I have never had to wait longer than one week for my delivery of Stevia, which has proved, to me, to be a life saver.

Great sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on May 19, 2010

I'm about a month into the Candida diet (which means no sugar whatsoever), and this has been a godsend. I have it on my rice puffs in the morning and use a couple drops to sweeten my herbal teas in the morning and afternoon. Haven't tried cooking or baking with it but I'm planning on it soon. Highly recommended with proper dosage. Don't use too much or it can tend to get slightly bitter.