Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3192431 From Great Britain on Feb 14, 2009

I love this! Bought in bulk. It lasts for ages and tastes amazing, especially in teas. Makes green tea drinkable! ;-) I used to use Splenda and I'm so glad I've found this healthy and safe alternative.

No Bitter Taste

Posted by Reviewer3348525 From Tennessee on Oct 26, 2009

This is a product that I have ordered many times. I like it because it has No bitter aftertaste like some other stevia products do. I use it all the time and it lasts and lasts and lasts!

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687080 From Massachusetts on Nov 09, 2009

Trying to be weight conscience...I found that the taste is the best around. I have never baked with it. I use it daily in my lemon water..that I guzzle all day long. Not as great in coffee, but wonderful in tea. I really enjoy it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1139917 From Missouri on Nov 14, 2009

You cannot go wrong with this, I will add my voice- no after taste, best price anywhere. stevia not only is a great sweetner but has added health benefits, supporting liver etc. plus if that is not enough you are ordering form one of the best. Iherb always trying to do the best for the customer

Excellent 0 calorie sweetner! The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3214228 From Alaska on Mar 10, 2009

I've been using liquid stevia for years now, but had been getting from a different source and brand. When they didn't have stock a few months ago, I found this NOW Foods brand .... VERY thick liquid and you only need a drop or two for most things! No bitter or funny after taste. Very happy!!