8 Oz Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1378563 on Dec 27, 2009

Good Taste , and i like the bottle size.

Now Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1393855 on Jun 18, 2008

I have tried a number of different stevia products. This one hands down has the best flavor. It's the only one I use now

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1409981 on Feb 04, 2010

Sweeter than my old stevia and with no alcohol

timely delivery

Posted by Reviewer1422733 on Nov 25, 2007

Thank you for the timely delivery of my order. I also appreciate your easy way of reordering.

High Quality, High Speed

Posted by Reviewer1433526 on Feb 24, 2011

The Article itselve is as good as it always has been. At the same time I ordered it, did order something similar in Switzerland, from a company which is located about 60 miles away from me. Your parcel did arrive one day earlier. Looks like world record. Thank you.

Stevia Nearing Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Apr 08, 2008

A great taste with an excellent price that can be successfully be diluted 1:1 without discerning any loss of flavor makes this size of NOW Foods Stevia Glycerite a winning combo!

I like it

Posted by 5561068172404997605 on Feb 20, 2015

First time buying this type of product and now I've come back for my second bottle. As with most things you have to wean off what you were used to (commercial diet sweeteners) to begin to appreciate new stuff. It's amazing how far this stuff goes. I make a huge pitcher of decaffeinated ice tea and give a good squirt of this stuff and voila - sweetened perfectly. Commercial diet sweeteners zap my knees with aches and pains. This stuff is much more natural and I have no side effects.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1307695 on Sep 09, 2008

Great product. Use it daily in my breakfast cereal because I can't use sugar. Love it!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1321463 on Jul 17, 2008

This is a great natural SAFE sweetner. The glycerite stevia is not as bitter as the regular. The service was great. I had it in just a few days.

So good, so sorry

Posted by 4811186222652974848 on Jan 12, 2015

Product based on Glycerite, is muuuuuch more messy than water version. There is always sticky cupboard or bottle... so not for perfectionists in keeping home clean. Taste is - well sweet and normal. The only way I can taste bitterness is when I need to lick a bottleneck, getting the excess off it. Although it is kind of bitter, it doesn't get me anywhere near grim-faced. Worst is combination of: price rise per bottle 18.35 -> 19.88, and dollar getting stronger. This pushed overall price over the limit where, VAT and other charges are being payable when importing to UK. This makes this purchase not financially viable any more :(