My Sugar Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jan 25, 2010

A good price for a good sweetener. I use this for my tea, and it actually saves me money. It's cheaper than sugar, and much better for you. At zero calories, it works well with our diet plan as well.

Great source for stevia

Posted by Reviewer2095550 on Jan 23, 2010

We use stevia as our primary sweetener and really appreciate being able to buy it in bulk at a reasonable price. We also like using the glycerite base, so this product works great for us.

Excellent Product; good price

Posted by Reviewer3220458 on Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product; fast service; good price cheaper than buying those smaller bottles found in health food stores. I transfer it to smaller bottles and add a little distilled water to make it last longer and pour faster through the smaller holes in my bottles.

Best stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3174442 on Jan 15, 2010

I've tried most stevia products, and the glycerite is the only one that doesn't have a bitter flavor like the powders and straight mixes.

Stevia Glycerite (liquid sweetner)

Posted by Reviewer2645371 on Jan 05, 2010

I am pleased with the stevia glycerite. I got it very soon after ordering. Thanks

8 Oz Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1378563 on Dec 27, 2009

Good Taste , and i like the bottle size.

even wennen

Posted by Reviewer1856811 on Dec 21, 2009

ik gebruik de vloeibare vorm al heel lang ,dit is even wennen want het is een beetje glycerine achtig ,maar de smaak en prijs zijn prima

Great

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 10, 2009

I buy this for my mother in law. She uses it to sweeten tea, ect.

very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Dec 03, 2009

Being new to stevia, I found this a great sweetener. You don't need much or it gets way too sweet.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1139917 on Nov 14, 2009

You cannot go wrong with this, I will add my voice- no after taste, best price anywhere. stevia not only is a great sweetner but has added health benefits, supporting liver etc. plus if that is not enough you are ordering form one of the best. Iherb always trying to do the best for the customer