No endulza demasiado

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Sep 25, 2014

Llevo tiempo comprando distintos formatos y marcas de Stevia, y ésta en concreto es de las que me parece que endulza menos, no sé la cantidad de stevia que lleva por pastilla, pero yo me tengo que echar muchas para enterarme siquiera...

pastillas muy polvorientas.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Pastillas muy polvorientas. Al abrir el tapón y sacar una pastilla el aire se llena como de polvillo en suspensión. Prefiero mil veces la versión líquida.

Does not dissolve properly

Posted by stiand on Mar 26, 2014

Does not completely dissolve when we make tea, powder is left on bottom/end of the drink. Stevia is good though. Good taste, but I would rather use stevia tabs that will dissolve completely.

Too much cellulose

Posted by Reviewer1881512 on Mar 24, 2014

The taste is very good, but there is way to much cellulose in the bottom of my cup.. It's quite disgusting to drink if you do not pay attention. I will try something else next time.

Didn't like the taste

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

I have been using Stevia (powder and tabs) for about two years now. Sure, you must get used to it's particular taste, but I think I am after two years. These ones though keep tasting funny and bitter. Not my kind of tabs.

Bad taste

Posted by Hanne67 on May 09, 2013

Now I found out that I don't like stevia! I have tried it in my tea, but it tasted very bad and had a strange aftertaste. Would not buy it again. Probably it's good if you like the taste of stevia.

Not as good as I expected.

Posted by Reviewer2720790 on Dec 08, 2011

I bought the tabs because I thought they would be handy to carry in Pocket or purse but I don't think they sweeten as much as the Liquid. The original Stevia from NOW is the best. I have tried other liquid Stevia but none compare to NOW's original liquid Stevia. It is the best.

Bad taste

Posted by Ophelia on Jul 10, 2011

The taste is exactly like aspartame, I was hoping to find something more natural. It is definitely incomparable to brown or cane sugar! When I add it to my coffee or tea, it is not sweet at the beginning, and when I swallow it leaves a very bad aspartame taste. I think it is better to drink the beverages without sugar at all, than with this horrible taste (this would be much more natural, as humans are not supposed to eat sugar).

A bit disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2749645 on Dec 29, 2010

I found these tabs to be fairly weak - I need to use several more than I normally used of the other brand. They are also kind of powdery - like they have a lot of filler which would fit in with needing to use more.I wouldn't order it again.