Bad taste

Posted by Ophelia on Jul 10, 2011

The taste is exactly like aspartame, I was hoping to find something more natural. It is definitely incomparable to brown or cane sugar! When I add it to my coffee or tea, it is not sweet at the beginning, and when I swallow it leaves a very bad aspartame taste. I think it is better to drink the beverages without sugar at all, than with this horrible taste (this would be much more natural, as humans are not supposed to eat sugar).

A bit disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2749645 on Dec 29, 2010

I found these tabs to be fairly weak - I need to use several more than I normally used of the other brand. They are also kind of powdery - like they have a lot of filler which would fit in with needing to use more.I wouldn't order it again.

pastillas muy polvorientas.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Pastillas muy polvorientas. Al abrir el tapón y sacar una pastilla el aire se llena como de polvillo en suspensión. Prefiero mil veces la versión líquida.

Too much cellulose

Posted by Reviewer1881512 on Mar 24, 2014

The taste is very good, but there is way to much cellulose in the bottom of my cup.. It's quite disgusting to drink if you do not pay attention. I will try something else next time.

Does not dissolve properly

Posted by stiand on Mar 26, 2014

Does not completely dissolve when we make tea, powder is left on bottom/end of the drink. Stevia is good though. Good taste, but I would rather use stevia tabs that will dissolve completely.

Bad taste

Posted by Hanne67 on May 09, 2013

Now I found out that I don't like stevia! I have tried it in my tea, but it tasted very bad and had a strange aftertaste. Would not buy it again. Probably it's good if you like the taste of stevia.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jul 01, 2013

Has something else added to it that you can taste. The nu naturals may leave a residue at the bottom of the cup but this one does too and is not as good as the nu naturals. Def not worth spending your money on

I didnt like

Posted by Reviewer1243106 on Mar 27, 2012

Let the end a medicinal taste, I don´t like

I Herb Order Satus

Posted by Reviewer3149568 on Nov 08, 2012

It is now over 6 weeks since I ordered this product and still there is no sign of receipt. emails requesting an update are dealt with in an unsatisfactory fashion Requests for the name of senior personnel are complete;y ignored.....the iherb service when something goes wrong is non existant

No thanks

Posted by 5659879917851571295 on Aug 02, 2014

Not the best I have tried...