stevia tablets

Posted by Reviewer1126168 on Nov 04, 2006

These are wonderful. even people who don't react well with most sweeteners don't seem to have a ploblem with these

Covenient

Posted by Reviewer1081519 on Oct 17, 2007

1st time using the stevia tabs. they taste the same as the packets and are very convenient.I keep some in my handbag in a small contaner that takes up little space, to use at work or dinning out.

Wendy S

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Aug 01, 2008

I love this product since I don't use artifical sweetners. This is truly a God send for me and my diabetes.

mrs osman

Posted by Reviewer1082150 on Jun 20, 2008

quite sweet, but not as sweet as sugar. bought it for myself and father-in-law as we are diabetics. Disolve well, no bitter after taste.

Too much sediment

Posted by jasmine on Aug 18, 2011

The taste of these pills is good: sweet enough and without bitter aftertaste. But there's too much cellulose powder on the bottom of the cup. It's rather unpleasant. I don't like to see any dreg in my cup of tea, so I would't buy this product again.

price beats flavor

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Aug 11, 2008

The price beats the competition, but for those who are not used to the peculiar taste of stevia, be warned. It doesn't taste like sugar. It's so much better for you though, that I do recommend it if you care about your health.

takes a while to dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jul 15, 2008

taste and level of sweetness good, but the tabs take a while to dissolve. I often fish one out of the bottom of my coffee. Would be better if they were more soluble.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

jätab sette tassipõhja. maitse tahab harjumist.

bueno

Posted by 5671052503093038474 on Dec 09, 2014

Esta stevia tiene muy buen sabor. Lo único malo que le veo es que hay que endulza poco, mínimo hay que añadir dos pastillas al te, café... Y tardan muchísimo en disolverse.

No endulza demasiado

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Sep 25, 2014

Llevo tiempo comprando distintos formatos y marcas de Stevia, y ésta en concreto es de las que me parece que endulza menos, no sé la cantidad de stevia que lleva por pastilla, pero yo me tengo que echar muchas para enterarme siquiera...