Taste is right

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Got this for my partner instead of using another sweetener brand, he quite likes it actually compared to the previously sweetener he used. So great product!

Perfect

Posted by 5279663245189131118 on Jun 25, 2014

value perfect

Stevia as a sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3336122 on Dec 23, 2008

iHerb fulfilled order quickly - my sweetener of choice and recently chosen by leading soft drink manufacturers to replace current artificial sweeteners. Peter in Santa Barbara.

a safe sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1641695 on Apr 05, 2009

would not be without it

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2414295 on Apr 16, 2009

I've got diebeties and stevia works well with this condition. The tabs are a very convenient way to use Stevia. You don't need to stir your beverage before using it like you do the packets. I would highly recommend the tabs. I also carry these in a smaller container when I travel.

Better Than I thought

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on May 04, 2009

I am a big Tea drinker. And I've always loved to use Honey to sweeten it. But 40lbs later, and after realizing that I went through a 1 pound jar of Honey every 3 or so weeks, I found this. I always knew of Stevia, and I've tried it in liquid form. But I just hated the taste. I read reviews on these convenient tablets, saying there is no bitter taste. I just got my tablets today, and I'm drinking a cuppa tea right now and I have no complaints. It actually tastes much like my old heaping spoonful of honey. Except now I'm not consuming all those calories! Also the fact that this contains Chromium to support a healthy Metabolism is wonderful. I'm sure this product will pay off big time, and I'll be buying more.

NOW Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2800600 on Jun 12, 2009

I've tried lots of different kinds of stevia, and despite this being the least expensive, it is the best.

These are the best

Posted by Reviewer1153496 on Sep 02, 2009

I've tried a lot of different brands of stevia, and this one tastes the best. It also has a good price, and I like that it comes in tablets.

It's a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1224457 on Nov 22, 2009

Perfect

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2527526 on Jan 02, 2010

great product & no chemicals. What more could a dieter want!