Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2414295 on Apr 16, 2009

I've got diebeties and stevia works well with this condition. The tabs are a very convenient way to use Stevia. You don't need to stir your beverage before using it like you do the packets. I would highly recommend the tabs. I also carry these in a smaller container when I travel.

Better Than I thought

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on May 04, 2009

I am a big Tea drinker. And I've always loved to use Honey to sweeten it. But 40lbs later, and after realizing that I went through a 1 pound jar of Honey every 3 or so weeks, I found this. I always knew of Stevia, and I've tried it in liquid form. But I just hated the taste. I read reviews on these convenient tablets, saying there is no bitter taste. I just got my tablets today, and I'm drinking a cuppa tea right now and I have no complaints. It actually tastes much like my old heaping spoonful of honey. Except now I'm not consuming all those calories! Also the fact that this contains Chromium to support a healthy Metabolism is wonderful. I'm sure this product will pay off big time, and I'll be buying more.

NOW Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2800600 on Jun 12, 2009

I've tried lots of different kinds of stevia, and despite this being the least expensive, it is the best.

Get off the sugar, baby!

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Oct 20, 2008

This is just fine in my coffee and it's easy to keep in my purse for coffee out.

These are a great replacement to sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2848039 on Nov 12, 2008

I was looking for a replacement for the stevia tabs we had been purchasing from the local health food store that they no longer carry. Your store had these for 1/2 the price of my old ones, and the shipping was very reasonable. They arrived in just a few days (which was great because we had been out for a while). We use them in coffee and when I am craving sweet tea (without all the calories of sugar). I have found a new store to purchase from!Thanks!

These are the best

Posted by Reviewer1153496 on Sep 02, 2009

I've tried a lot of different brands of stevia, and this one tastes the best. It also has a good price, and I like that it comes in tablets.

It's a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1224457 on Nov 22, 2009

Perfect

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2527526 on Jan 02, 2010

great product & no chemicals. What more could a dieter want!

product review

Posted by Reviewer2612468 on Jan 09, 2010

good flavor, texture, mixes well in coffee, in baking items, as well as cold drinks. better than most other brands of stevia. it survives being carried around while in a pill box in pocket for a month or so. Great product....

Hong Kong