Always great

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Feb 06, 2011

Great sweetening power, easy to carry in my purse in a tin.

great quality & taste

Posted by Reviewer2134293 on Jun 17, 2012

Excellent healthy product, great taste

very good alternative to regular sweetener

Posted by KristinaD on Jun 22, 2012

i liked it very much, it sweetens my coffee perfectly and it doesn't have a funny taste like other sweeteners i tried. very good value also

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Feb 23, 2010

I really like this product as it is very convenientti take away with you. I ad bought other stevia tablets before and they contained lactose and other stuff which i did not like at all. These are the best stevia tablets I have fund so far.

Perfect

Posted by 5279663245189131118 on Jun 25, 2014

value perfect

Better Than I thought

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on May 04, 2009

I am a big Tea drinker. And I've always loved to use Honey to sweeten it. But 40lbs later, and after realizing that I went through a 1 pound jar of Honey every 3 or so weeks, I found this. I always knew of Stevia, and I've tried it in liquid form. But I just hated the taste. I read reviews on these convenient tablets, saying there is no bitter taste. I just got my tablets today, and I'm drinking a cuppa tea right now and I have no complaints. It actually tastes much like my old heaping spoonful of honey. Except now I'm not consuming all those calories! Also the fact that this contains Chromium to support a healthy Metabolism is wonderful. I'm sure this product will pay off big time, and I'll be buying more.

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2414295 on Apr 16, 2009

I've got diebeties and stevia works well with this condition. The tabs are a very convenient way to use Stevia. You don't need to stir your beverage before using it like you do the packets. I would highly recommend the tabs. I also carry these in a smaller container when I travel.

Prefer the tabs over package

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012

I am an avid Stevia fan! The tablet form is very convenient for me as I can carry it with me as opposed to numerous packets. One tab is all it takes for me! The one tablet is just the perfect level of sweetness for me too.

Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer2322566 on Feb 08, 2010

Very good

Best

Posted by Gabriela on Jun 19, 2012

Stevia is the best. There is no foreign taste for sweets missing a pill, it is very economical