Now Foods, BetterStevia, Liquid Sweetener, Original, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1153647 on Oct 05, 2006

This product is the best! You can use it in hot or cold drinks, (fresh lemonade!!!)There is no bitter after-taste, you can also cook with it, we make cheesecake with eggs, cream cheese, flavoring and this sweetener, 1 tsp replaces a whole cup of sugar.Also the iherb price is about half of what the local health food charges!

So, so

Posted by Reviewer2220782 on May 31, 2011

Was disappointed in the fact the eyedropper tube is plastic and sitting in the solution leaching for who knows how long before use. The brand I usually buy has a glass tube, which I prefer. This one is not bad on food for the taste, but not so good in tea. The amount I have to use to taste the sweet in tea is so much more than my previous brand and then you can taste this stevia "aftertaste". My other brand only needs a drop or two for the sweetness in tea and no strange flavor. Don't think I will buy this brand of stevia again.

Suprisingly yummy

Posted by Reviewer1499908 on Dec 12, 2007

This is a great alternative to splenda, aspartame, etc.. It's really sweet. I don't taste any sort of aftertaste at all. I love it.

Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on Nov 24, 2007

Excellent for sweeting cold liquids, no calories, no aftertaste, great product.

Disappointed - other brands more concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I usually use NuNaturals but the product is so popular that iHerb has been out of stock for over a month. So I decided to try this Now brand due to the high review. Well this product is diluted. I have to use 3 times as much product then I do if using Nu Naturals. NuNaturals is currently 8.38 for a 2 ounce bottle. The Now Better Stevia is currently 6.41 for a 2 ounce bottle. So since I have to use 3 times as much for the same sweetness I will end up spending 19.23 versus 8.38 to achieve the same level of sweetness. Also NuNaturals states that 5 drops is 200 mg of Stevia. No where on the Now Better Stevia bottle does it state how much stevia per serving, NO WHERE. I cannot recommend this product. Stevia user since 2004.